Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to add songs to playlists whilst offline

Solved!

How to add songs to playlists whilst offline

Hi

I think I used to be able to add songs to playlists whilst I was offline. I uninstalled Spotify on my iPhone to clear the cache. Installed the latest Spotify and cannot see the option of adding the song to a playlist whilst offline. The option appears when I am online again?

Did Spotify remove this or did vi imagine I could do it before or am I missing how to do it. I DJ sometimes and this is quite important to me. If is not possible then does anyone know a way to be able to keep a list of tracks and then add these to my DJ playlist when I am online.

And when not this then does anyone know of any other music streaming services where one can add songs to playlists whilst offline

Thanks

Steve

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Steve, I just tried to add a song to a playlist while offline and it works fine for me. Just make sure to go back online before closing the app so it syncs and actually added to the playlis. I don't know why the option doesnt appear for you but i recommend you to delete the app, completely restart you iPhone and download it again.

This post was by M0HX - I don't work in Spotify, I'm just here to help ^-^
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

★ Follow me plz | My EDM Playlist ♪| My Website

Feel free to PM me here !

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Steve, I just tried to add a song to a playlist while offline and it works fine for me. Just make sure to go back online before closing the app so it syncs and actually added to the playlis. I don't know why the option doesnt appear for you but i recommend you to delete the app, completely restart you iPhone and download it again.

This post was by M0HX - I don't work in Spotify, I'm just here to help ^-^
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

★ Follow me plz | My EDM Playlist ♪| My Website

Feel free to PM me here !

Thanks,!

I'm having a similar, possibly related problem. I usually get the option to add to playlist, but when I pick the playlist to add to, I get an error: unable to load tracks.

It doesn't happen every time, so I don't know the exact steps to recreate. I only ever get the problem in ios, never in Android.

Does anyone else get this?

Suggested posts