Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to block videos?

How to block videos?

I have a family account and want to block videos in the accounts of my kids. They are allowed to hear music but should not watch videos. Does anybody know how I can block the videos? Thx.

7 Replies

Are the videos ads? If so, I don't think there's a way to block them unless you have spotify premium because they just won't show up if you do.

Thanks for your quick reply. No, they are no ads. I already have premium family account. If you are in the app and go to the tab brouse you can see the entry "video shows". I would like to block this content and if possible the podcasts as well.

I’m going to have to cancel my spotify premium because they don’t have parental controls. 

I need help in being able to stop my sim watching hours of videos but I want him to have access to music. 

I am a Premium subscriber and this is infuriating. I pay for Spotify for music, not screaming YouTubers. This needs to be a parental control ASAP.

I have submitted an idea to add a block to video content for users. Please go to Ideas, search for my suggestion and like it so that together we can make this happen!!!!

I have been a subscriber for years and if they don't implement these controls I will be finding another service... it's painful because I like Spotify but the lack of parental control is unacceptable... the "Kids" app is a joke....

Suggested posts