Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to change playlist order

Solved!

How to change playlist order

Hi everyone!

I have a little problem with my playlist order for my iPhone5s. I renamed the favourites playlist simply adding a star emoji and now the order of the songs is changed: it's not 'from the newest to the oldest' anymore... now it shows me the oldest songs first and I have to scroll all the list... and I don't know how to change again the order or just reset it to have like before...  😕

Any suggest? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @PippoLovesBoobs

This is because the starred playlist used to show the newly added songs at the top.

Spotify has converted all starred playlists into regular playlists to give users more control over it, so the most recently added songs will now be at the bottom like regular playlists.

To show the newly added tracks at the top,

When you are in a playlist scroll up the the top and tap on this and then select "Recently Added"

iOSsort.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @PippoLovesBoobs

This is because the starred playlist used to show the newly added songs at the top.

Spotify has converted all starred playlists into regular playlists to give users more control over it, so the most recently added songs will now be at the bottom like regular playlists.

To show the newly added tracks at the top,

When you are in a playlist scroll up the the top and tap on this and then select "Recently Added"

iOSsort.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts