Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

How do I delete an entire queue? I can only remove individual songs and I have a queue of more than 50... It's incredibly annoying and painful.

I tried the hack of removing the next to last song but it doesn't work.
I also try to play new playlists, so the queue can be erased and that doesn't work either.
Please help, I'm desperate.

Top Answer
Mihail
Spotify Legend

Hey @Sgt335,

Thanks for posting back.

We're happy to hear that the app functions as it's supposed to, even though it's not exactly how you'd like it to be. One possible workaround for your situation would be to head over to a different album and select any song from it. This should clear the queue from with currently playing one and replace it with the new one.

It's also a good idea to head over to this idea that @Alex posted and +VOTE and subscribe to it, if you haven't already. We regularly monitor your feedback and the votes for features you'd like to have implemented and report them to our developer team.

We're right here if you have any questions.

43 Replies

In the time you took to type this you could have cleared out your queue. 50 isn't that much. This is honestly hilariously pathetic

Yeah, it's a pain, I play from a large song list and I like to random play. It only loaded so many (randomly), then it plays them OVER and OVER and OVER.

Inability to clear queue is driving me c-r-a-z-y.  My "use case" is not at all unusual.  Lots of people search in exasperation for this obvious functionality.  Aside from THIS, I have been admiring Spotify, because if you think of something you want to do, there is usually a way to do it.  This could drive me away from the platform as incredibly painful as that would be.

Yea, and it comes right back, as others have said.  You must have some special magic.

Suggested posts