Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to know when a Spotify Playlist was last updated on Spotify app for iPhone ?

How to know when a Spotify Playlist was last updated on Spotify app for iPhone ?

I follow many playlists created by Spotify and till now I can't find any way inside Spotify app on my iPhone to know when was the last time these playlists were updated so can you tell me please how can I find this useful information ?

4 Replies

Hey @Tarek_TAD, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Thanks for bringing your feedback about the new update to the Community.

There's a new idea regarding the feature in question which you can add your vote to here

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you but you want to tell me that I can't know when playlists were last updated on Spotify mobile apps!! how come Spotify doesn't have this basic feature ?!! 

Hey @Tarek_TAD

I understand your concern and I've passed your feedback on to the right folks. I did check another post on the Community and the best I could find is this but you can only do this on Desktop: 

• Desktop: Open your playlist in the Spotify desktop app and you'll see the filters Title, Artist, Album, Date Added. Clicking on the Date Added will sort the songs by the first/last time a song was added to the playlist. 

You can create an Idea on the Spotify Community using the steps provided in my last reply and I've also added more info on how your Idea reaches Spotify.

Hope that helps. 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I hope Spotify mobile apps developers add this feature very soon 😔

Suggested posts