Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to move songs from one playlist to another on iPad?

Solved!

How to move songs from one playlist to another on iPad?

As subject

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You cant on IOS, but on the computer use CUT (CTRL-X) and PASTE (CTRL-V) on your keyboard...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I don't think you can...

Hello Rsdonovan and welcome to the Community 🙂

You can´t move the songs but you can add them to other playlists. So this basically means you will have these tracks in both playlists, the original one and the one you have added the songs to. You can always delete them from the first playlist if you want so. Select the "+" option and then "Add track". 

I hope this helps, please don´t hesitate and come back to us when you need it.

Thanks 🙂

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

Can you ADD songs from one playlist to another existing playlist? For example, I want to add songs from my recently added playlist to another playlist that i listen to all the time (lets call it "the best playlist ever").  Whenever i go to the edit section of the best playlist ever it wont let me add songs directly from my recently added playlist.  If that makes sense....

Thanks!

Marked as solution

You cant on IOS, but on the computer use CUT (CTRL-X) and PASTE (CTRL-V) on your keyboard...

Go into your favorite playlist and hit edit on the top left. Then hit the + sign in the top right. After this go to the iPad playlist that all the new songs go on to automatically. Just push the + sign next to the song you want moved over to your favorites playlist. The new song will be added, then click on done.

Suggested posts