Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to play downloaded podcasts in shuffle mode?

Solved!

How to play downloaded podcasts in shuffle mode?

Plan: 

Premium

Country

Spain

Device

iPhone 12 mini

Operating System

iOS 15

My Question or Issue

Hi, All

I can't find the shuffle option when I download items from a podcast. I can only play the newest or the oldest.

I usually listen to everything, music, podcast, etc in shuffle mode and I find that I can't listen to podcasts that way.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @vogeliano,

Thanks for the post.

In the Your Episodes tab, downloaded podcast episodes can only be played in order.

If you want to shuffle them, simply add the episodes you want to a playlist. After that you can download the playlist or stream it when connect it to the internet. In all cases you should be able to shuffle them just by pressing the big green Shuffle Play button.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @vogeliano,

Thanks for the post.

In the Your Episodes tab, downloaded podcast episodes can only be played in order.

If you want to shuffle them, simply add the episodes you want to a playlist. After that you can download the playlist or stream it when connect it to the internet. In all cases you should be able to shuffle them just by pressing the big green Shuffle Play button.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, i also have this issue. I added to a playlist but tbere is no option to shuffle it and they play in order

Suggested posts