Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to stop Spotify from automatically syncing with my iPod

How to stop Spotify from automatically syncing with my iPod

Hey there,

my quick search didn't get me anywhere and I apologize if the topic is already being discussed somewhere else. It's entirely possible that I didn't use the perfect keywords.

I own an iPod Nano which I sync with iTunes and I'm using Spotify with an unlimited subscription - no need for syncing my iPod with Spotify, obviously. However, that's what happens automatically, every time I don't think twice about plugging in my iPod while listening to music on Spotify. Thereby, today I erased about 16GB of painstakingly sorted out music, again, which is incredibly annoying.

I tried to find a way of stoping this, using the settings, but I didn't see anything regarding mobile devices and automatic synchronization. There should be a way, though. Istn't there?

Thanks a lot and have good day

Michaela

1 Reply

I am goingo throught exactly the same here! It's so bad! I have ereased my files several times. If you find a way to solve this, I'd appreciate if you shared it! Cause Spotify only syncs playlists if you already have the files in your local, so it's a little useless to me.

Suggested posts