I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

Solved!

Re: I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

pj--

This sounds so silly and stupid. Wonder why Spotify wouldnt fix something so basic.

Thanks OP for posting the solution.

jcechman
Casual Listener

Hi,

just one thing to add.. the username is CASE SENSITIVE. I recently got the iphone 7 and when trying to login my phone would automatically capitalize the first letter of username - bad! I was getting the same error you are having (username not recognized, etc.). pay attention to the capitalization of your username.

Hope this helped!

Shawnafid
Casual Listener
I have tried using my username only as well and it still won't let me in. This is ridiculous!!!

Itssubrat
Perfect. It was ditto for me. Thanks for saving the day

Lease365
Casual Listener
I was having the same problem for 3days then I logged in with just my user name which is my email but took off the email address and voila it worked! Yay! Music to my ears!!!

andrewbecker
Can't get Spotify premium to take money off my Apple Store credit. I have over 30 dollars on there and it won't let me listen to music without commercials. Plus it won't allow me to login after I logged out now I'm trying to login again and it won't allow me to do it. Plz help thanks

lcorrea2
I'm having problem login in my Spotify

Lease365
Casual Listener
Don't use your email address just use the name before the @yahoo.com or @gmail.com etc.

Edwar1138
Worked for me too!

mateo85
I changed the password and I still get into my account unless this problem is fixed I am canceling my account
SUGGESTED POSTS