I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

Solved!

Re: I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

kimmyzing

I am not able to download the Spoitfy app. I keep getting a message saying: "Authentication required. You need to sign in to your Google account."

I am signed in to my google account. I even signed out and signed back in...

amablegonzalez7
I need you to send me a temporary password

SoupBone
Casual Listener

I've been pulling my hair out over this for an hour. Thanks for the fix. It's absurd that Spotify isn't more clear on that as so many sites ask for username when almost all are an email address. Should fix this.

billstone4
Casual Listener
Yup!

glenfawcett
I get to reset my password but it just says 'your form has ran out' what does this mean?

Jeorge-Jina
Casual Listener

Hi 

I logged in through facebook and now I've lost all my saved songs and my account isn't premium anymore. Even if I log out and and login in via username and password I'm still connected to facebook

I have premium account but can't access it from fb login now

leeschardt
So I sent an email a few days back about someone else using my account and how I wanted a solution to getting the unknown user off my account. I think someone from Spotify came to my help but now I can't log back in with facebook where my account is premium. If I log in using a username and password (not thru fb) then I just have a free account and none of my playlists are there. Now, every time I try to log back in thru facebook, it says my username and/or password is incorrect and it won't let me get in. I logged out of all devices via fb and tried to re enter my fb info and log in and still the same Spotify message saying my username and/or password is incorrect comes up. So now I have a premium account I pay for that I can't access because I can't get on via fb anymore.

tresemmeslaught
I cant log inti my spotify

Don-0
I can't log to change password.
I have used email and username, followed link, input new pw. I get a reply my form has timed out??!!

nola9800

That worked for me...odd that the Spotify folks can't just make the coding change...it clearly says email address...don't they know the address is @gmail/yahoo/whatever.com?

SUGGESTED POSTS