Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

Solved!

I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

I'm having trouble logging onto my Spotify account through my iphone app. I keep getting a message that my user name or password is wrong. I have changed my password twice. Anyway to get the issue resolved?
206 Replies

Spotify customers should not have to rely on other customers for advice, Spotify should provide the advice. I am canceling my subscription because of the lack of technical service and for the technical difficulties involved.

Tks!

You hit the key. I was going mental with this bug 🙂

It's been one week now an not one response on how to log back onto Spotify. Need to cancel subscription an can't even do that without logging on. Thank you for the lack of customer service.

Ok they kicked.me off my account after they dropped very personal music off my account and.I am done. How dare they I have been with them since day one and they,... those assholes who think what people should listen too there preferences should be. I have a playstation3, a tablet, and a phone. No body  listens to my **bleep**. ,,, IT IS MINE. IF.THERE S A PROBLEM....WELL. THEN IT Should be THERE PROBLEM. **bleep** OFFF(FFFFFFFFFF) I WANT MY MUSIC Back... Don't think for one.second that I will not go to work tomorrow and tell.my commrades.what u DID to me..I work at the number one.hub of amazon in the.United states. So think of what your stupid mistakes are.or ELSE!?!?!??!!?!!? 

Spotify seems to have MANY flaws.  I like listening to my music this way but it is not a helpful company.

Totally agree.  I sent them a msg. through contact me and I got a msg. back to bring it to the community.  That is ridiculous and how can a company this insensitive and unresponsive be so popular.  I too am canceling my subscription which by the way they say on my account I don't have but they are charging me for.  Not a happy customer - Pandora and will investigate other responsive companies - here I come.

• With Vodafone I get a free subscription of premium Spotify but every time I log in it keeps saying free instead of premium. I have contacted Vodafone and they said to contact you guys as everything on their end says I should have Spotify premium not Spotify free. Could you please explain why this is?

many thanks 

kayleigh Dyer 

Thank you so much. That's really dumb because on the website it takes the email address

Not working for me!!

Ive uninstalled the apple many time but mu spotify app keeps login into my friend account. How do lgin into my face book account using the spotify app. Can you disconnect all face book account from my spotify account, so i can start again? 

HELP 

I have tried to login using this method on my iphone7, Ive tried numerous times, and logged in and out of my desktop version as well. I have also uninstalled/reinstalled the app about 3 times on my phone Nothing is working. HELP!!!!

neither username or email work for me on the iPhone.     Obviously I can sign in on computer.     Any other suggestions?

Thanks!  This was driving me crazy.

well now the APP says username/email and email still don't work... great move....

I can't log in

@mrojas527 wrote:
I'm having trouble logging onto my Spotify account through my iphone app. I keep getting a message that my user name or password is wrong. I have changed my password twice. Anyway to get the issue resolved?

Hi I can't change my location is it's just showing me UK United Kingdom only but I'm in abroad in India and it says I can't use my Spotify more than 14 days in abroad

I can log in in Spotify but I can’t log in on Spotify app iPhone. 

I cant log in because it says in offline even tho in on wifi

I have the same problem. After about 2 minutes of "loading" it says connection error or a 404 error. My connection is fine as I am able to log onto the website on the same phone.

it write I need tell spotify where am I , I don't understand

Suggested posts