Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have IOS6 on my old iphone 3GS. It won't let me download spotify and I paid for this premium!

I have IOS6 on my old iphone 3GS. It won't let me download spotify and I paid for this premium!

I need a way to get spotify on iphone 3gs with ios 6. I know **bleep** well it worked in the past. I am in Canada and why it won't work?

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iphone 3GS

Operating System

ios 6

My Question or Issue

Why can't I get spotify on my phone? I know its old but should work somehow. Make it work guys.

1 Reply

Hey @rny_1zvf-cxw,

I am really sorry you can't use Spotify on your iPhone 3GS. They are awesome phones and if you keep it in a good condition it might cost a fortune in the future!

However, about the issue you are having. Spotify can't continue supporting old devices anymore, it's just not doable. Even Apple can't do that with their own devices. iOS 12 is out and luckily all iOS 11 compatible devices are getting it, so my 5s will survive for another year until it goes obsolete. If you paid for Premium you can still use it. I am sure you have a PC or a Mac and Spotify does offer apps for these platforms.

Hope you understand my point. Please feel free to ask any other question, don't hesitate!

Have  a great day 🙂

Suggested posts