Step 1

NEXT STEP

I’m not able to log in. Keeps telling me something went wrong

I’m not able to log in. Keeps telling me something went wrong

How do I enter my information when opening a new account
2 Replies

I have the same problem … I don’t know what’s going on 😞😞😞

Hey folks,

Thanks for posting in he Community and welcome. 

@Rsaly, would you mind being more specific? Are you trying to create a new account or access an old one? If perhaps you're trying to access an old account but you don't remember the info you used to register in the app, go to password reset and enter any possible email addresses you own. When you enter an email that's registered with Spotify, you get the message that the password reset email was sent.

If the above doesn't do the trick, try logging in on a different device from the one you've been using. Depending on the type of device with which you're trying to log in, you should be able to see a button to open your account, namely Log in. On a desktop app, you should first see this button, and then you have to complete an authentication process to open the account. On mobile, you can log in with a phone number, Google, Facebook, or Apple (this varies depending on the devices).

@user-removed, we'd really appreciate it if you could send us more info on what's happening on your side. If you are trying to create a new account, please let us know. If you are trying to recover access to an old one, try what is mentioned above.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts