Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IOS not showing list of songs in album

Solved!

IOS not showing list of songs in album

It has not happened before but today I am facing this on my IOS that when I open an album there would be the length of the album and how many songs are in it but it won't show any songs.

I have tried closing and opening the app, then changing between wifi and mobile data but it sustains.

Restarting the phone did not help either.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @SAcz,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

This sounds odd indeed. Does this happen for all albums you've tried to open or for one particular only? If it's later, then please us a link to it, so we can take a closer look.

If this is happening for all content in general, then it's also worthwhile restarting the app twice in a row. This may sound odd but it's how it makes a refresh. See if this will make any difference.

As a last resort we can offer you to try a clean reinstall of the app, as this is more thorough than the normal one and ensures that no cached data will cause interference with the new installation of your app. Note that you'd need to download your content for offline listening again, as the clean reinstall removes all downloads from the device.

Hope something here helps and does the trick for you. Reach out if you need more help.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @SAcz,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

This sounds odd indeed. Does this happen for all albums you've tried to open or for one particular only? If it's later, then please us a link to it, so we can take a closer look.

If this is happening for all content in general, then it's also worthwhile restarting the app twice in a row. This may sound odd but it's how it makes a refresh. See if this will make any difference.

As a last resort we can offer you to try a clean reinstall of the app, as this is more thorough than the normal one and ensures that no cached data will cause interference with the new installation of your app. Note that you'd need to download your content for offline listening again, as the clean reinstall removes all downloads from the device.

Hope something here helps and does the trick for you. Reach out if you need more help.

Kiril Moderator

Thanks for the suggestions, the restarts did not help though but after some time it was all fine. I am not sure if it is relevant but one of the albums I could not open song was of MGMT one was by Eric Clapton, ... and a couple of others but not anything specific.

Hey @SAcz,

Thanks for the reply.

Glad to hear that this is working fine again.

One reason for the songs not displaying could be that they were temporarily taken down from the platform, which could sometimes happen due to licensing issues.

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

AlexModerator

Suggested posts