Brief description of the issue:
Spotify iOS app crashes after 30 seconds of being open/playing a song.
App only crashes when using Wi-fi. App does not crash on cellular or on offline mode.
When the app crashes, it closes and shows the home screen but if you double-tap the home button on the iphone it shows that spotify is still open in the background.
If i open spotify up again it loads as if it was closed the whole time.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
What steps you’ve tried already:
- Changing iphone region to a different country - Did not work
- Restarting iphone - did not work
- Deleting and reinstalling app - did not work
- adjusting crossfade, gapless playback settings, etc - did not work
- reset network settings in iphone settings - did not work
- changing spotify to offline mode - Works although once switched back to online then crashes again
- using cellular instead of wi-fi - Works, although once switched back to wi-fi it crashes soon after
Number of playlists:
Your device and operating system
Iphone 6, iOS 9.2.1
Type of Spotify account you have:
The app version of Spotify you’re using:
I appreciate the help