NEXT STEP

Incorrect Number of Songs

Incorrect Number of Songs

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS 14

My Question or Issue

The number of songs in "Liked Songs" is incorrect. When you have 99 songs and like one more song, the total number will be 101 instead of 100. 

3 Replies

Hey @vigorbullet,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We recommend that you log out and back in to your account two times in a row. This prompts a resync with our servers. If that doesn't fix things, it's possible that some of the app files have gotten damaged and that's why you're not seeing the right count. This is usually resolved by performing a clean reinstall using these steps. They are more thorough and make sure that no leftover files remain.

Let us know if that helped. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Mihail,

Thanks for your reply! However, I tried both methods and still could not correct the number. The attachment is a screenshot showing the issue: when downloading songs, the upper right corner shows the correct number (602), while "Liked Songs" shows 603 songs.

Let me know if you have further suggestions.

Thanks!

IMG_0921.png

Hey @vigorbullet,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

It's a good idea to log in to your account on another device. That way we can check if it's a device-related issue.

You can also try logging in to another account on the same device. Are there any changes?

Keep us in the loop! We'll be right here if you have any further questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts