Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Iphone artist profiles

Solved!

Iphone artist profiles

Hi Guy's,

I'm having a problem with my Artist search on Spotify today, whenever I search and try and click on the profile the screen is just going black.

I've tried reinstalling but it's still not working.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Cheers,

Jonathan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Gidyin

Hope you're doing great!

I'm having this one too and I'm on the Beta version. It might be just a stability issue as it just get's blocked when you do it somehow quick.

I found a workaround for it:

1. Search for the artist
  2. Swipe up to dismiss the keyboard and then go to the top again
  3. Click the artists profile and it should work fine or try to open it from the Artists section of results

Maybe try a different network, signing out and back in several times and restart the device as well. Make sure everything is up to date too 🙂

Let me know how that goes!

Edit: It seems to be gone now, everything works fine on my end, I just restarted the app 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Gidyin

Hope you're doing great!

I'm having this one too and I'm on the Beta version. It might be just a stability issue as it just get's blocked when you do it somehow quick.

I found a workaround for it:

1. Search for the artist
  2. Swipe up to dismiss the keyboard and then go to the top again
  3. Click the artists profile and it should work fine or try to open it from the Artists section of results

Maybe try a different network, signing out and back in several times and restart the device as well. Make sure everything is up to date too 🙂

Let me know how that goes!

Edit: It seems to be gone now, everything works fine on my end, I just restarted the app 🙂

Suggested posts