Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Saved song section is gone

Free plan on iPhone Xbefore the update the library had a section for saved songs but now after the update that has changed to the favorites playlist. But since all my saved songs were saved as entire albums they don’t show up in the favorites playlis...

• Regular
  • Free plan on iPhone X before the update the library had a section for saved songs but now after the update that has changed to the favorites playlist. But since all my saved songs were saved as enti...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

The music stops

PlanFamily PremiumCountry SpainDevice(iPhone 7 plus)Operating SystemIOS My Question or Issuethe music stops. I tried to reinstall the application and the same thing happens. You don’t have any contact to solve issues. I’m paying for family premium an...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country  Spain Device (iPhone 7 plus) Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue the music stops. I tried to reinstall the application and the same th...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home / Chromecast Audio Stops Playing, Skips

Seen this issue scattered all over as far back as 2013; most marked as Solved/Fixed from an update of the lastest version of Spotify. Not the case for me. When casting to a Google Home or Chromecast Audio the music will begin to play and then suddenl...

•   Seen this issue scattered all over as far back as 2013; most marked as Solved/Fixed from an update of the lastest version of Spotify. Not the case for me.   When casting to a Google Ho...
  • c-_eg72hfcyxj
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes
  • cast
    Casting
    CCA
    chrome
    chromecast audio
    google
    Google Home Mini
    skip
  • 1 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Starred playlist unable to download

Hi Spotify, My account on my Iphone has been accessed by an unknown user recently. Albums and songs were added to my library. I have already changed my password and removed the unwanted saved albums and songs. However, for one of my playlist which is...

• Hi Spotify,   My account on my Iphone has been accessed by an unknown user recently. Albums and songs were added to my library. I have already changed my password and removed the unwanted save...
  • HaydenTheHelper
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Linked with facebook but wont let me find friends

So, I have the Spotify app and I have linked my facebook to it yet I still cannot find friends. When I go to the app I do not see tabs that say "Friends" or "Find friends" I have tried the spotify:user:(username) and that hasn't worked either. This i...

IMG_6897.PNG IMG_6898.PNG
  • So, I have the Spotify app and I have linked my facebook to it yet I still cannot find friends. When I go to the app I do not see tabs that say "Friends" or "Find friends" I have tried the spotify:us...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge Battery Drain on iPhone X with Bluetooth Headphones

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or IssueToday, only half through the day i recognized my iPhone being uncomfortably warm while using. The battery has already drained to 40%, see attached picture. Next item on the batter...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue Today, only half through the day i recognized my iPhone being uncomfortably warm while using. T...
  • BR3W3R
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • battery
    battery drain
    bluetooth
    Bose
    consumption
    Hot
    iphone x
    Temperature
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Own library view loses songs from album

PlanPremiumCountry FinlandDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueAfter listening an album it can be found from your own library section as recently listened with all songs under it. However after few days the most songs of the album...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Finland Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 11  My Question or Issue After listening an album it can be found from your own library section as rece...
  • erga
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Escucha sin conexión. ¿Cómo descargar tu música?

Spotify Premium tiene muchas ventajas. Siendo usuario Premium, podrás descargar música de la aplicación y escucharla cuando quieras, incluso sin conexión a Internet. Puedes reproducir hasta 3,333 canciones sin conexión a Internet en tres dispositivos...

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 13.22.24.png Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 13.24.13.png Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 13.28.51.png Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 13.29.03.png
  • Spotify Legend
  • Spotify Premium tiene muchas ventajas. Siendo usuario Premium, podrás descargar música de la aplicación y escucharla cuando quieras, incluso sin conexión a Internet.    Puedes reproduci...
  • dnw_jj2h-r7wp
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes

[Playlists] Custom order for your list of playlists, like Desktop version

How can the order of playlists be changed on iPhone or iPad? Not the songs *within* a playlist, but the entire list of playlists? Every new playlist is added to the top of your list, and on Desktop, you can just click and drag to re-order which one a...

• Casual Listener
  • How can the order of playlists be changed on iPhone or iPad? Not the songs *within* a playlist, but the entire list of playlists? Every new playlist is added to the top of your list, and on Desktop, ...
  • seriousbusiness
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Família

Boa tarde caros colegas! Após adquirir a assinatura do Spotify Família e baixar o aplicativo, me deparo com a seguinte mensagem no celular de minha mulher: "Não é possível adquirir o Spotify Premium neste aplicativo". No meu celular Android está tudo...

• Boa tarde caros colegas!   Após adquirir a assinatura do Spotify Família  e baixar o aplicativo, me deparo com a seguinte mensagem no celular de minha mulher:   "Não é possível adq...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

all of my songs do not show up in the new Favorites playlist on the new iphone app

Spotify Usernameluis.m.dominguez34PlanFree/PremiumCountry Deviceiphone 6Operating Systemcurrent ios version My Question or Issue The new update tot he mobile app has lost most of my songs. The new Favorites playlist does NOT include all of the songs ...

• Regular
  • Spotify Username luis.m.dominguez34 Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iphone 6 Operating System current ios version  My Question or Issue    The new update tot he mob...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 10 likes

Noticeable drop in quality Overnight - all devices

PlanPremiumCountryUK Device(iPhone X, Denon Amp (connect))Operating System(iOS 11.4) My Question or IssueHas there been a new sound Library update?I've been using premium for ages, max quality, equaliser off, and been using connect to stream through ...

• Plan Premium Country UK   Device (iPhone X, Denon Amp (connect)) Operating System (iOS 11.4)   My Question or Issue Has there been a new sound Library update? I've been using pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to organize music with new update

My Question or IssueI've been using spotify for about a year now because I got tired of pandora, however this terrible update is makin me wanna go back because I can't figure out how to organize my music in my custom playlist. I've looked up how to s...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue I've been using spotify for about a year now because I got tired of pandora, however this terrible update is makin me wanna go back because I can't figure out how to org...
  • _soviet_vodka_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm a new user of Spotify and I have never received a push notification

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceIphone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or IssueI have been using Spotify for about 2 weeks now and I noticed I never get any push notification on my phone. I am following artists and when they release ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Iphone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue I have been using Spotify for about 2 weeks now and I noticed I never ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Most played songs by artists disappeared

Hi Spotify, Before the last update when I searched for an artist and clicked on that artist, the first thing I saw was a list of 5 most played/populair songs by that artist. With the newest update this disappeared.Is there still an option where I can...

• Regular
  •   Hi Spotify,   Before the last update when I searched for an artist and clicked on that artist, the first thing I saw was a list of 5 most played/populair songs by that artist.   ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Neue Datenschutzrichtlinien

PlanFree/PremiumCountry GermanyDeviceIphone 7Operating SystemIOS 11.4 My Question or Issue Hi, ich bekomme die Meldung, dass ich die neuen Nutzungsbedingungen und Datenschutzrichtlinien akzeptieren soll.Es gibt aber keinen „Akzeptieren“ Button.Auch a...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Germany Device Iphone 7 Operating System IOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  Hi,   ich bekomme die Meldung, dass ich die neuen Nutzungsbedingun...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Loss of radio button on app

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Australia DeviceiPhone 7Operating System(iOS 11.4 i have lost the radio button on my Spotify app and apparently it’s a test and only a few people have been chosen to test it! .... I hate it... please revert it back i now only ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Australia  Device iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 11.4   i have lost the radio button on my Spotify app and apparently it’s a test and only a few peo...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! New update, adding a full album to a playlist

Before the recent update, i was able to add a full album by going to “...” and “add album to” but now that option is not there... I think it should be because I find it incredibly difficult for a free Spotify user to listen to every song on an album ...

• Casual Listener
  • Before the recent update, i was able to add a full album by going to “...” and “add album to” but now that option is not there... I think it should be because I find it incredibly difficult for a fre...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 16 likes

I have IOS6 on my old iphone 3GS. It won't let me download spotify and I paid for this premium!

I need a way to get spotify on iphone 3gs with ios 6. I know **bleep** well it worked in the past. I am in Canada and why it won't work?PlanPremiumCountry CanadaDeviceiphone 3GSOperating Systemios 6 My Question or Issue Why can't I get spotify on my ...

• I need a way to get spotify on iphone 3gs with ios 6. I know **bleep** well it worked in the past. I am in Canada and why it won't work? Plan Premium Country  Canada Device iphone 3GS Ope...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes