Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ipod touch/Premium membership

Solved!

Ipod touch/Premium membership

I'm completely new to this stuff and don't quite understand it. Instead of using itunes and paying for each song for my ipod touch, can I just become a premium member on spotify and listen to my playlist/music offline on my ipod without needing itunes or does the "offline" mode work for ipod touch and do I need itunes to sync my music (if I can to an ipod touch on a premium membership)? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@haasnd wrote:

I'm completely new to this stuff and don't quite understand it. Instead of using itunes and paying for each song for my ipod touch, can I just become a premium member on spotify and listen to my playlist/music offline on my ipod without needing itunes or does the "offline" mode work for ipod touch and do I need itunes to sync my music (if I can to an ipod touch on a premium membership)? Thanks!

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

With Spotify premium, you download the application onto your iPod Touch and you can sync, play, download and listen to your Spotify playlists offline using that app, with no need to use iTunes. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

@haasnd wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

With Spotify premium, you download the application onto your iPod Touch and you can sync, play, download and listen to your Spotify playlists offline using that app, with no need to use iTunes. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

You completely answered my question. Thank you very much!!!

any known problems syncing an iPod Touch 4th Generation with Spotify?

I have an iPod touch 4th gen and have had no problems synching with Spotify.

Hi

I need help!

Have bought ipod touch 5th gen and can't access play lists off line. The ipod touch is for my daughter and i have turned some restrictions on. Would that affect using off line play lists?

Thanks

Suggested posts