Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is Iphone my best option?

Is Iphone my best option?

Hi,

Thanks to you guys for your help I have discovered that my new Ipod classic is not compatible with the site, as I have a large liberary I am thinking of investing in a smartphone. My question is this is the Iphone the best option as everything seems to be geared to apple?

If so can you tell me in stupid [erson speak please lol what I need and any other suggestions.

Thanks for your help

2 Replies

I think that the iPhone is probably the most popular mobile option supported by Spotify, and so the app is updated more often than the other options (Android, Windows Phone, etc).  I wouldn't recommend buying one just to use Spotify by any means, but it works well enough if you were already planning on getting one.  iPads and iPod touches are also supported using the same software as the iPhone, so that may be an option for you.

Honestly, I would recommend finding a friend w/ a phone/iPod/whatever that you can test it out on and see if it works the way you need.  I would hate to have you buy another new device only to find out it doesn't work the way you thought.  Also, keep in mind that you will need a premium membership to use a mobile device, if you don't already have one.

THank you I don't need an i phone so i will check the other options i dont have anyone I can check this with and I now need ottry and sell the Ipod or use a pirate site which I dont want to do.

Thank you for your help

Suggested posts