Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there anyway to download Spotify version 1.8.5 for iOS 6

Solved!

Is there anyway to download Spotify version 1.8.5 for iOS 6

I'm a current Spotify user and I was wondering is there anyway possible to download the old version of this app so it can be compatible with my iPod touch 4th gen.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, unfortunately as per this thread here, iOS 6 is no longer supported. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad/iOS-6-Support-Announcement/td-p/1037887

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @Meee, please see my response further up in this thread.

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, unfortunately as per this thread here, iOS 6 is no longer supported. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad/iOS-6-Support-Announcement/td-p/1037887

Have you solved it yet? I can't find it. Please help me

I have iOS 6 and can not download spotify witch I really really really like by I can not get it please help me!
Marked as solution

Hi @Meee, please see my response further up in this thread.

I know but can you support it Please?! Because I can download it and I LOVE spotify!!

Thank you but before I tried that and I even tried again and it brings me to the App Store and then it say "item not available in the U.S. store" but thank you for your help

YOU CAN GET SPOTIFY BUT IT COSTS 5 DOLLORS AND ITS THE PRO FOR IOS 6!!!!!😏

Hi @Meee, I'm sorry but if Spotify is no longer supporting iOS 6 then there's nothing that can be done. The link provided by @user-removed is an old download that was removed as it's no longer working correctly or feasible to continue supporting.

If you want to use Spotify, I suggest looking at upgrading your device to something newer that can run at least iOS 7. I think you'll find that quite a lot of apps no longer support iOS 6 as well, so it would definitely be beneficial.

Oops, sorry I didn't check that link all the way through the App Store.

you must sycn to pc when download the app

If you have already downloaded it then deleted it then they took off the App Store then you can go to purchased and download it again

Suggested posts