Country

US

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

(iOS 14)

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I recently got a new phone and half of my local files wont shift to my phone even though they're playable on my computer. Some of my local files will download just fine but for the others there is no way to get around this. I re downloaded spotify and everything and came to no solution. All these files are still currently in my desktop and they used to all play on my old phone (iPhone 😎 just fine. Help please!

Another thing: the remove from playlist button has been broken for a while now. Every time I try and remove more then one song at a time with ctrl it doesn't remove them and I have to individually go through each song and remove it. And that doesn't work all the time either as sometimes I need to give it a few seconds before individually removing each song which is super frustrating.

Thanks!

1 Reply

Hi @dontscuffmytimb,

Thank you for posting on the Community, and welcome!

Whenever you encounter issues with your local files, we suggest you follow the steps provided in this article. Especially the sections "Files won't play/import" and "Syncing between device issues".

About the second issue, we tested it and were able to select multiple songs pressing the Ctrl key. Could you let us know the operating system version of your computer so we can assist you better? 

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts