Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Just logged out - now can't find my profile!!!

Solved!

Just logged out - now can't find my profile!!!

Plan: Premium

Device

(iPhone 13)

Operating System

(iOS 15.5)

My Question or Issue

I can logon to the desktop and I have my profile, playlists and followers. But after logging off my mobile device, and logging back in with user name and password (same on desktop) I can no longer see any of my list, followers, etc!!! HELP!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have corrected this issue.

In order to effectively troubleshoot the issue, you will need to have your phone in hand and laptop on side to see actual account name (which is a number). Then will need to logoff mobile app on phone. The. Change password from phone app. Using laptop account number, will need to request, using a Spotify link, a secure email access request. Using the link fro the email, you can get back in. It seems very complicated, only because it is. I can barely explain it here. It will require effort on your part and a dedicated focus to achieve the correction so playback is adjusted and you are back in action.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I have corrected this issue.

In order to effectively troubleshoot the issue, you will need to have your phone in hand and laptop on side to see actual account name (which is a number). Then will need to logoff mobile app on phone. The. Change password from phone app. Using laptop account number, will need to request, using a Spotify link, a secure email access request. Using the link fro the email, you can get back in. It seems very complicated, only because it is. I can barely explain it here. It will require effort on your part and a dedicated focus to achieve the correction so playback is adjusted and you are back in action.

Suggested posts