Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Listen to History From Weeks Ago?

Solved!

Listen to History From Weeks Ago?

About a month ago I listened to a band, and specifically one song from that one band, but I didn't save either the song or the artist. I think I only listened to it on my phone (in the spotify app, to clarify) and there seems to be no history of it there. Nothing on the desktop app, nothing in last.fm because last.fm is kind of a mess (either 7 scrobbles for a single play, 0 scrobbles, or sometimes even multiple scrobbles for songs I haven't listened to in days).

Is there any way to retrieve a song I listened to about a month ago from Spotify for iOS? Am I SOL?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Good news!

The new "Recently Played" section is rolling out to the mobile app in the home tab. Here you will be able to see up to 3 months of listening history. Look for the clock icon in the top right corner of the home tab.

Travel back in time: Rediscover lost gems in your listening history with a new “Recently played” destination, where users can jump back in time and browse up to three months’ worth of listening history. Premium and Free users globally will be able to browse recently played individual tracks and episodes in addition to the playlists, albums, and shows they were played from.

You can read more info about "recently played" and other updates to the home tab in the news article:
New Features on Spotify’s Home Hub Make Navigation and Discovery Even Simpler

Spotify_Updates_March2021_PR-Header_1920x733-2048x782.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Good news!

The new "Recently Played" section is rolling out to the mobile app in the home tab. Here you will be able to see up to 3 months of listening history. Look for the clock icon in the top right corner of the home tab.

Travel back in time: Rediscover lost gems in your listening history with a new “Recently played” destination, where users can jump back in time and browse up to three months’ worth of listening history. Premium and Free users globally will be able to browse recently played individual tracks and episodes in addition to the playlists, albums, and shows they were played from.

You can read more info about "recently played" and other updates to the home tab in the news article:
New Features on Spotify’s Home Hub Make Navigation and Discovery Even Simpler

Spotify_Updates_March2021_PR-Header_1920x733-2048x782.png

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts