Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local Files Now showing up on my playlist on my iPhone 4

Solved!

Local Files Now showing up on my playlist on my iPhone 4

Hey everyone,

I found my issue with the last problem I have posted.
The other issue I have is some of my local files is not showing up on my playlist, at all when syncing to my phone, what may caused that? and do I have to sync all my local files to be able to listen to these songs on offline, if I do I don't see how I need to cause I had this issue before and I resolved it by deleting some music off my playlist but now it's not showing up at all. Even after the syncing of offline?

It is also showing that their is 72 of 96 tracks synced but it's not syncing the rest of the tracks

Can Anyone help me?

Sincerely,
Sabastian

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂 

If you are following the instructions here then your local files from your computer which are in offline playlists on your phone should sync accross. Can you see your phone under "Devices" in the Spotify client? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂 

If you are following the instructions here then your local files from your computer which are in offline playlists on your phone should sync accross. Can you see your phone under "Devices" in the Spotify client? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I found the soultion on my own, but thanks for this as well if I cna't re-do what I did last night, I'll chek this out thanks again for sending this, it will help in the future.

Suggested posts