Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iPad

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

My downloads of my synced local files keep going missing. I have no problems downloading the synced files from the desktop to the iPad, and I am able to play those downloads. But a few hours later (when I’m away from my desktop) I‘m unable to play the local files- it looks the same as before I synced and downloaded. This has happened a few times in the past few days, where I have had to sync with my desktop, only to have the downloads keep going missing later. Why would my local files un-sync like this?

I previously was able to keep these downloads on my device with no problem, this issue only started a few days ago. My ipad software is up to date and hasn’t been updated recently so I don’t think that would be the problem. I haven’t checked the app updates though.

1 Reply

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try to update to iPadOS 13.6.1?

Do you see a Local Files section inside Settings? If you do please turn on 'Enable sync from Desktop'.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts