iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

i miss the old behind the lyrics for iOS

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPod TouchOperating SystemiOS 12. My Question or IssueI miss the old Behind the Lyrics on the new Spotfiy app for iOS. These 2 posts below will explain all but TL;DR, it was prettier and it was snappier and I have been compl...

• Roadie
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device iPod Touch Operating System iOS 12.   My Question or Issue I miss the old Behind the Lyrics on the new Spotfiy app for iOS. These 2 posts below w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Behind the lyrics
    Ideas
    iOS
    Lyrics.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to dislike a song in a radio station on premium

The button to dislike a song in a radio station recently disappeared. Now there’s just a heart to show I like a song. How do I tell the program to modify the station by removing similar songs? I could hit skip, but that shouldn’t be the method for mo...

• Regular
  • The button to dislike a song in a radio station recently disappeared. Now there’s just a heart to show I like a song. How do I tell the program to modify the station by removing similar songs? I coul...
  • RyanC4
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Carplay is Broken (iPhone / iOS)

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueSpotify is virtually useless in my car. More often than not, when I open the Carplay app, it doesn't open compeletely and/or is locked up. Even if I try to...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Spotify is virtually useless in my car.  More often than not, when I open ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs no longer playing

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemUp to date My Question or Issue Ive had the Novelists on my Spotify app for a while and was able to listen to all their albums. Then one day for no reason I was unable to play any of their song...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 7 Operating System Up to date    My Question or Issue   Ive had the Novelists on my Spotify app for a while and was able to list...
  • Kingrat
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Novelists
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobi.Bike App

Why doesn‘t Spotify support the Cobi.Bike app on IOS?

• Why doesn‘t Spotify support the Cobi.Bike app on IOS?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Playing When iPhone Power Button Pressed

PlanPremium DeviceIphone XS MaxOperating System12.2 Issue:Any time i pause my music and then press the RHS button on my Iphone and the screen turns off the music starts playing again. This happens everytime unless i have a bluetooth headset connected...

• Plan Premium   Device Iphone XS Max Operating System 12.2   Issue: Any time i pause my music and then press the RHS button on my Iphone and the screen turns off the music starts pl...
  • anajdrew
  • 13 replies
  • 29 likes
  • bug
    Bug iOS
  • 13 replies
  • 29 likes

Any way to play my saved songs by a single artist?

hi,As I'm sure most of you on this forum are aware of, the new UI removed a bunch of essential features. The thing I miss the most is being able to play saved songs I have from one artist from the 'artists' page. I rarely save an artist's entire disc...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, As I'm sure most of you on this forum are aware of, the new UI removed a bunch of essential features. The thing I miss the most is being able to play saved songs I have from one artist from th...
  • 0 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 12 likes

Songs Disappeared from Liked

The problem is when I go to liked songs and search I can’t find it but then I go to the search bar the song is there and I can play it. It disappears on likes songs but you can still search for it and play it. Over time more and more songs started di...

• The problem is when I go to liked songs and search I can’t find it but then I go to the search bar the song is there and I can play it. It disappears on likes songs but you can still search for it an...
  • ainoenollet
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Liked one song, but whole album added to library

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceiPhone X / iPad ProOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueWhen I favorite/like/add one song to my library and then go to Library > Albums, the whole album is displayed there, even though I just liked one song of ...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Device iPhone X / iPad Pro Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue When I favorite/like/add one song to my library and then go to Library ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Explicit albums removed?

Country UKDevice iPhone 6S I have noticed that one album in particular has had the explicit version removed in place of an edited version. Namely the 50 Cent album Get Rich or Die Tryin' (Not the soundtrack), which was in regular rotation during my g...

• Casual Listener
  • Country UK Device iPhone 6S   I have noticed that one album in particular has had the explicit version removed in place of an edited version.   Namely the 50 Cent album Get Rich o...
  • owen243
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 50 Cent
    edited
    Explcit
    Get Rich or Die Tryin'
    GRODT
    Removal
    uk
  • 15 replies
  • 8 likes

Update 8.5.0.833 won’t play via Airplay on iOS

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Devices: iPhone and iPad ProOperating System: iOS 12.1.x Since updating to Spotify 8.5, the music stops playing over Airplay devices after a brief second of sound, but the “play” / progress indicator / song count continues t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Devices: iPhone and  iPad Pro Operating System: iOS 12.1.x   Since updating to Spotify 8.5, the music stops playing over Airplay devic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs automatisch in die Bibliothek

Wenn ich über Spotify einen Song finde, kann ich ihn über das grüne Herz in meine Bibliothek aufnehmen, ich sehe ihn dann z.B. unter dem Reiter "Songs", in dem alle meine Bibliothek-Titel einsehbar sind, richtig? Wenn ich über Shazam einen Titel shaz...

• Wenn ich über Spotify einen Song finde, kann ich ihn über das grüne Herz in meine Bibliothek aufnehmen, ich sehe ihn dann z.B. unter dem Reiter "Songs", in dem alle meine Bibliothek-Titel einsehbar s...
  • leviE
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep skipping - urgent

Hi I have a premium subscription and use Spotify playlists for my classes (I’m an pilates jnteuctor). The playlists seem to be working ok now but they have randomally starting skipping songs (playing about 10 seconds and then playing 10 seconds of an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have a premium subscription and use Spotify playlists for my classes (I’m an pilates jnteuctor).   The playlists seem to be working ok now but they have randomally starting skipp...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change profile/display name?

My current Spotify display name is just a sequence of numbers. Is there any way I can change this?

• Regular
  • My current Spotify display name is just a sequence of numbers. Is there any way I can change this?
  • AppleG
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists, Albums, and Playlists in Your Library won't open

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPad Air 2Operating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueArtists, Albums, and Playlists in Your Library won't open it's saying couldn't open link.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device iPad Air 2 Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Artists, Albums, and Playlists in Your Library won't open it's saying couldn't open l...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery drain-iphone 7

Hello battery is going down very fast when I’m using Spotify. What can I do?

• Roadie
  • Hello  battery is going down very fast when I’m using Spotify.  What can I do?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working properly on iWatch after iCloud restore

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceiPhone 6S + iWatch Series 2Operating SystemiOS12.2 / WatchOS5.2 My Question or IssueI recently restored a backup from iCloud on a brand new iPhone I’ve got. Spotify remained there as part of the restore and iWatch got res...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain Device iPhone 6S + iWatch Series 2 Operating System iOS12.2 / WatchOS5.2   My Question or Issue I recently restored a backup from iCloud on a brand n...
  • Gonzo345
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Personal music on iPhone not showing on Spotify

PremiumUSA DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or Issue I used to have a section in my playlists called "Music on this Device" (or similar). Basically it was a link to all of my iTunes playlists and content and I could play it on Spoti...

•   Premium USA   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue   I used to have a section in my playlists called "Music on this Device" (or similar). ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Won't Stay Paused With Headphone's In

I recently downloaded the new version of Spotify on 4/12/19 to my windows desktop and the music will not stay paused as long as my headphones are plugged in. This is driving me insane, someone please help! I have uninstalled, re-downloaded a bunch, r...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently downloaded the new version of Spotify on 4/12/19 to my windows desktop and the music will not stay paused as long as my headphones are plugged in. This is driving me insane, someone please...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Saved songs in library

PlanPremiumCountry Denmark Device(iPhone 8 Plus)Operating System(iOS 12) My IssueMy saved song and album is not showing correctly in my library, for example if I have saved one song from an album it will not only show me that song like before, but no...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark   Device (iPhone 8 Plus) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Issue My saved song and album is not showing correctly in my library, for example if I have ...
  • Justaidea
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes