Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local files will not sync to iphone 4s

Local files will not sync to iphone 4s

I have tons of playlist and aa couple weeks ago it refused to sync them anymore. Now I have no playable offline music on my iPhone. Whenever I try to press the sync check box it just unchecks it immediately. Please help, I was about to go buy the Premium too.

7 Replies

Hi. I assume the playlists only contain local tracks and that your iphone shows under "devices" in the desktop client. What happens when you try to download a playlist following these instructions?

I have the file directories in the right place I assume. The music plays on the PC (Windows 7), but it just unchecks the box immediately after I check it. It refuses to be added on my iPhone.

@jwylot wrote:

Hi. I assume the playlists only contain local tracks and that your iphone shows under "devices" in the desktop client. What happens when you try to download a playlist following these instructions?

You seem to have ignored everything I said. Please reread and try following the FAQ I pointed you to.

@jwylot wrote:

You seem to have ignored everything I said. Please reread and try following the FAQ I pointed you to.

When I press Available Offline to On, it switches immediately back to Off.

Can you confirm that your your iphone shows under "devices" in the desktop client?

Yes it does show up under devices.

Thanks. Can you just try the steps in this post. If it still doesn't work, pop over to this bug topic, follow the instructions there.

Suggested posts