Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login Failed

Login Failed

Hello - I hope someone can advise me on this.  I have Spotify Prem.

When I try to login on my Iphone I get this "LOGIN FAILED - Could not find the Spotify network (a DNS problem occured). Make sure your network connection is working and try again.' 

My netowrk is fine (I can watch YouTube - download and reinstall the Spotify app 3 times - but they same LOGIN FAILED comes up each time.

I've shut the phone down - restarted - same LOGIN FAILED keeps appearing.

I'm thinking there is a fault with the Spotify app?

Thanks

Bill.

3 Replies

Hi there, this same thing is happening to me and I'm unable to log in

I recommend reaching out to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form. If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Also if you move your post over to the Accounts and Subscriptions section you might be able to find more help over there.

If my answer solved your problem, please click "Accept As Solution" to help others solve similar problems. Don't forget to add "Kudos" if you liked my answer as well or if you agree with what was posted.

I have encountered the same issue, reported to @spotifycares but no response. However, I found my issue and solution:
- Go to your iPhone Settings >> look for Spotify >> Use Cellular
This does the trick for me, hope it helps.

Suggested posts