Premium Family

Country

Germany

Device

iPad

Operating System

iOS 10.3.4

My Question or Issue

Until now we had one account that we shared within the family. Among other things, my iPhone and my son's old iPad were registered. Yesterday I converted the PremiumAccount into a PremiumFamily Account. I created a new account for my son and connected it to my PremiumFamily account. I then logged out of my account in the app on the iPad and wanted to log in to his newly created account. Since then I've been getting the error message "Something went wrong. Try again later". Logging in in the browser with your access data works without any problems. Unfortunately, logging into my account no longer works in the app on the iPad. Same error message.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve the problem? Until yesterday the app on the tablet worked great. And today nothing works anymore.

1 Reply

Hey @Juliane1234,

Thank you for reaching out, and a warm welcome to the Spotify Community!

First up, I'd recommend giving your device a quick restart. While it's a simple step, restarting can often resolve many common issues like the one you're experiencing. If the problem persists after a restart, the next step would be a clean reinstallation of the Spotify app following these steps.

Let me know how it goes — I'll be here in case you need any further help 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts