Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Making facebook invisible to all friends so that i can still share with friends via spotify mobile

Making facebook invisible to all friends so that i can still share with friends via spotify mobile

I tried the facebook forums to no avail, so am not coming here instead. Does anyone know an efficient way to add ALL my friends to my restricted profile. I created a spotify account independent of facebook last week so that i could deactive FB, but then realized the gaping hole in spotify mobile that doesn't allow you to share even with people who follow you (i would understand potential security concerns if it were also like that on the desktop version, but it's not). anyway, that's pretty annoying - so i'm looking for a way to reactivate my facebook so spotify will let me share to spotify/facebook friends, but i still want to be at least effectively invisible on facebook. I locked down all the privacy settings, and the last step is to put EVERYONE on my restricted list - but that's obviously tedious. Does anyone have a trick, or an extension or a script or something that can add all my friends to the restricted list without having to check them off individually?

http://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/697561
0 Replies

Suggested posts