Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

My local files wont sync

I have been a member of spotifuggle and I have encountered a problem with syncing my local files. I have a iphone up to date software(7.1) and I try to sync my local files from my computer to my phone and it wont work IM on the same wifi tried connec...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a member of spotifuggle and I have encountered a problem with syncing my local files. I have a iphone up to date software(7.1) and I try to sync my local files from my computer to my phon...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Profiel foto veranderen

ik krijg mijn naam en foto niet veranderd ook niet als ik mijn Facebook account verander

• ik krijg mijn naam en foto niet veranderd ook niet als ik mijn Facebook account verander
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync..

Hi I would like to ask how to sync my playlist to offline mode because i tried it already how the instructions should be but it seems that it is not working, it sync somehow but its always stopping and not all my songs sync.. Bottom line" i had troub...

• Hi I would like to ask how to sync my playlist to offline mode because i tried it already how the instructions should be but it seems that it is not working, it sync somehow but its always stopping a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked From Radio

My liked from radio has stopped updating. Is this fixable? Can I recover the songs I've lost? I've seen other posts on the forums asking this question -- they're marked solved, but only because someone from spotify has responded and done something be...

• Casual Listener
  • My liked from radio has stopped updating. Is this fixable? Can I recover the songs I've lost? I've seen other posts on the forums asking this question -- they're marked solved, but only because someo...
  • bridgetwoodbury
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Iphone 5 problem.

Hello Spotify community. I have a very weird problem, when i listen to music on my Iphone 5, and then suddenly it changes songs and turns voice control on, in my pocket? Ive tried to reinstall spotify, but it didnt work. I tried to do the same thing ...

• Hello Spotify community.   I have a very weird problem, when i listen to music on my Iphone 5, and then suddenly it changes songs and turns voice control on, in my pocket? Ive tried to reins...
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sync music even when on wifi

For some reason a couple of days ago spotify won't let me sync tracks and/or playlists even when I'm connected to my wifi. I don't have local files because the only music I listen to is music that I get off of Spotify. Sometimes when I try to sync th...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason a couple of days ago spotify won't let me sync tracks and/or playlists even when I'm connected to my wifi. I don't have local files because the only music I listen to is music that I ...
  • Baybiediya91
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify app keeps crashing since the iOS7.1 update

I updated to iOS7.1 yesterday and since then I can't open the Spotify app at all. Does anybody else have the same problem? Is there a fix? Thanks, C

• Casual Listener
  • I updated to iOS7.1 yesterday and since then I can't open the Spotify app at all. Does anybody else have the same problem? Is there a fix?  Thanks,  C
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone only playing previews of songs

My iphone just yesterday started only playing previews of songs. I have the premium subscription and can't figure out how to play music like I used to. I have tried loggin out and then back in as well as shutting of my phone etc. Has something change...

• Regular
  • My iphone just yesterday started only playing previews of songs.  I have the premium subscription and can't figure out how to play music like I used to.  I have tried loggin out and then ba...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify uses 600 MB of data storage in iPad

How do I clear the storage on my iPad? I dont even have offline songs on my iPad I cant find anyway to clean this up?? HELP

• How do I clear the storage on my iPad? I dont even have offline songs on my iPad 😞 I cant find anyway to clean this up?? HELP
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play Queue on my Iphone

Am I going crazy? I can't seem to find the Play Queue on my Iphone 5. I can see it clear as day on my Android, (bottom left next to the previous track button in the now playing view), but this space is totally empty on my Iphone. This is infuriating ...

• Am I going crazy? I can't seem to find the Play Queue on my Iphone 5. I can see it clear as day on my Android, (bottom left next to the previous track button in the now playing view), but this s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessability issue in 0.9.4

Good morning!!! I was wanting to see if anyone knew of any way to get in contact with anyone from spotify as I have some accessability issues that I need to discuss. Thank you all so much, Chris Harrington

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning!!! I was wanting to see if anyone knew of any way to get in contact with anyone from spotify as I have some accessability issues that I need to discuss. Thank you all so much, Chri...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle version on i phone

Hello, i´m using spotify premium on my iphone one year. since yesterday, i can use only the shuffle version on my iphone. I have checked my premium version and there ist everything ok. Do you habe any idea?

• Hello,   i´m using spotify premium on my iphone one year. since yesterday, i can use only the shuffle version on my iphone.    I have checked my premium version and there ist...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify wont play on 3g

Whenver I go on 3g for my iPhone, spotify says that it is offline and to go online. All of my friends use 3g for their iPhones and it works perfectly for them. Is it because I'm not a premium member? or is it because theres something wrong with spoti...

• Whenver I go on 3g for my iPhone, spotify says that it is offline and to go online. All of my friends use 3g for their iPhones and it works perfectly for them. Is it because I'm not a premium member?...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlist

Hi everyone! I deleted one of my most important playlists by mistake! Could someone tell me how to recover it? My username is: Sergipuntcat Thank you very much!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! I deleted one of my most important playlists by mistake! Could someone tell me how to recover it?   My username is: Sergipuntcat   Thank you very much!
  • sergipuntcat
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! copy and paste from my password manager 1passwortd doesn't work on ipad but on iphone

i have my save passwort stored in 1password for ipad and want to copy paste it to the login mask of spotify for ipad, but this dosnt work, why?

• Visitor
  • i have my save passwort stored in 1password for ipad and want to copy paste it to the login mask of spotify for ipad, but this dosnt work, why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify stop run after 2 tracks

Hey! I have iPhone 4 and last IOS-version on it and i have last version of Spotify Application too. But i have problem with playing. After 2 or 4 tracks this go off. And i can't play. I must restart my app and play last track again. But this older tr...

• Hey!   I have iPhone 4 and last IOS-version  on it and i have last version of Spotify Application too. But i have problem with playing. After 2 or 4 tracks this go off. And i can't play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS Offline Playlist Skipping during playback

I have a playlist that is available offline when I run, and for the past two weeks it skips like a cd for every track. On my PC, playback is fine, but on my phone it skips. It's not a connectivity issue, because I checked and unchecked the "make play...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist that is available offline when I run, and for the past two weeks it skips like a cd for every track.   On my PC, playback is fine, but on my phone it skips. It's not a conn...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify completely stopped working on my device

iPhone 5s iOS 7.0.6 WiFi Connection (checked on 2 different wifis and LTE connection) Premium Membership everything worked fine 3 days ago. then suddenly the search stopped working. then discovery stopped working. then i couldn't even start a radio s...

• Regular
  • iPhone 5s iOS 7.0.6 WiFi Connection (checked on 2 different wifis and LTE connection) Premium Membership   everything worked fine 3 days ago. then suddenly the search stopped working. ...
  • launchparty
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify causing respring after power/sleep button is pressed

running iOS 7.0.6 hardware: iPhone5,3 (5C) i have approx 15 playlists, only 3 offline playlists (142 offline tracks total) a few days ago, i opened the spotify app and it told me that i had it running on more than 3 devices, and i had to disable one ...

• Casual Listener
  • running iOS 7.0.6 hardware: iPhone5,3 (5C) i have approx 15 playlists, only 3 offline playlists (142 offline tracks total)   a few days ago, i opened the spotify app and it told me that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify keeps resetting on my ipad

I am trying to download Atlas by Rufus it only downloaded track 6 and the rest come up as red exclamation marks and when turnning download off and then on again it rests spotify. I have managed to download it onto my computer but when trying to sync ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to download Atlas by Rufus it only downloaded track 6 and the rest come  up as red exclamation marks and when turnning download off and then on again it rests spotify. I have managed...
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes