Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Starred playlist is corrupt

Hi, I think my starred playlist is corrupt. Adding new songs results in them not showing up accross devices or even on the same device after the app has been closed and reopened. Also if I go offline, even though the playlist is downladed, I cannot s...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I think my starred playlist is corrupt.  Adding new songs results in them not showing up accross devices or even on the same device after the app has been closed and reopened. &nb...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio stops working after 15 minutes

I have the older version of Spotify for my 3rd gen ipod touch. my playlists sync and play fine but when I listen to the radio, spotify stops after 10-15 minutes. I went through the uninstall-reinstall process several times when the last update happen...

• Visitor
  • I have the older version of Spotify for my 3rd gen ipod touch. my playlists sync and play fine but when I listen to the radio, spotify stops after 10-15 minutes. I went through the uninstall-reinstal...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download off-line playlists

Hi everybody I can't download my playlists to listen to it off-line afterwards. I use Spotify Premium for a month now, and everything was great till then. It doesn't even start to synchronize, even though i'm on Wi-fi. Can anybody help me please ? Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody   I can't download my playlists to listen to it off-line afterwards.  I use Spotify Premium for a month now, and everything was great till then.  It doesn't even s...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Profile on iPad

Hi, I just got Spotify premium and enjoying it. I do have one burning question. If I run Spotify on my Mac or my iPhone I can access my profile and find the artists I'm following. On my iPad however I cannot find my profile anywhere. Am I really just...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just got Spotify premium and enjoying it. I do have one burning question. If I run Spotify on my Mac or my iPhone I can access my profile and find the artists I'm following. On my iPad howeve...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't select tracks

Hi, I've been reading some threads about not being able to play individual tracks and I noticed that a suggested fix is to log out and back in. I'm using iphone 5s. I've tried logging out but it hasn't worked. Can someone help pls?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been reading some threads about not being able to play individual tracks and I noticed that a suggested fix is to log out and back in. I'm using iphone 5s. I've tried logging out but it hasn...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Synchronizations issues

Hi, My IPhone doesn't synchronize any playlist. Mij wifi works fine. What can I do do solve this? Many thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi,   My IPhone doesn't synchronize any playlist. Mij wifi works fine. What can I do do solve this? Many thanks!
  • ingeh79
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify premium but unable to stream on my iphone

Description I can't play this playlist: https://play.spotify.com/album/3PjxZp9vFPHXb7VtuTSEp5 on my mobile phone but I can play it on my desktop client in it's entirety. Searching around support forums, people have similar issues but involving local ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Description I can't play this playlist: https://play.spotify.com/album/3PjxZp9vFPHXb7VtuTSEp5 on my mobile phone but I can play it on my desktop client in it's entirety.   ...
  • neotika
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please stop lying to Taiwan users about free mobile streaming

Mobile streaming is obviously not available in Taiwan yet my desktop spotify client will remind me everyday that mobile streaming is now free with multiple ways such as audio ads, announcements and visual banners and pages....I feel extremely annoyed...

• Mobile streaming is obviously not available in Taiwan yet my desktop spotify client will remind me everyday that mobile streaming is now free with multiple ways such as audio ads, announcements and v...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS7, iPhone 4, sharing to Spotify users show empty user list

On my iPhone, when I want to share a trick with other Spotify users, the user list is always empty. I have plenty of connections on my OSX client, and it has worked before on my iPhone.

• Regular
  • On my iPhone, when I want to share a trick with other Spotify users, the user list is always empty. I have plenty of connections on my OSX client, and it has worked before on my iPhone.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS DATA LEAKAGE - PLEASE RESPOND

To Whom It May Concern - As an iPhone user on Verizon Wireless, I generally use 1.5gb of data per month. My recent bill has me at upwards of 17gb from 12/23/13-1/22/14. The Spotify application has been draining a ridiculous amount of data, and I've r...

• To Whom It May Concern -    As an iPhone user on Verizon Wireless, I generally use 1.5gb of data per month.  My recent bill has me at upwards of 17gb from 12/23/13-1/22/14.  T...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi. Have lost my playlists. We're all synced to offline mode on iPhone 5? Please help!

Hi. I have an IPhone 5 that had my spotify account on it. All my songs were synced to offline mode and then I opened it and all but one playlist has disappeared.I have a premium account and haven't missed any payments. Am traveling for 5months and do...

• Hi. I have an IPhone 5 that had my spotify account on it. All my songs were synced to offline mode and then I opened it and all but one playlist has disappeared. I have a premium account and haven't...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium but can't download

Basically I've had issues within the past 2 days. I've been a premium user for around 4 months and used spotify on my mac and 2 iPhones. I've only downloaded around 1000 songs as well. And now for some reason, even after the devices have been reset b...

• Regular
  • Basically I've had issues within the past 2 days. I've been a premium user for around 4 months and used spotify on my mac and 2 iPhones. I've only downloaded around 1000 songs as well. And now for so...
  • fhgaminguk
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on iOS 6 .. How much longer will it last?

I'm considering purchasing a used 4th generation ipod touch primarily for the use of spotify. I'm trying to figure out if I should do so, or spend the extra money on a 5th generation. To be honest, I prefer the 4th generation for numerous reasons; ho...

• I'm considering purchasing a used 4th generation ipod touch primarily for the use of spotify. I'm trying to figure out if I should do so, or spend the extra money on a 5th generation. To be honest, I...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify won't play

I have a new iPod Touch and I recently got Spotify. None of the songs will play when I click on them, only if I shuffle play. I can't pick a song I want to hear. Please help

• I have a new iPod Touch and I recently got Spotify.    None of the songs will play when I click on them, only if I shuffle play. I can't pick a song I want to hear.    Ple...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with Connect/Airplay

Hi, i just bought a Pioneer XW-SMA1-K. Tryin to use Spotify Connect on Iphone, but its always connect with Airplay. In the Spotify-App there is also no Spotify Connect Symbol, just the Airplay Symbol. I do not get it what i have to do... Just "reinst...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i just bought a Pioneer XW-SMA1-K. Tryin to use Spotify Connect on Iphone, but its always connect with Airplay. In the Spotify-App there is also no Spotify Connect Symbol, just the A...
  • mueller13
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlist doesnt synchronise

Hello I have some troubles for a long time. My playlist doesnt synchronise for offline use when I have some new songs in it. I am trying everything: my iPhone is charging, my wifi is on, spotify always open. I've updatet spotify, i have reinstalleted...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have some troubles for a long time. My playlist doesnt synchronise for offline use when I have some new songs in it. I am trying everything: my iPhone is charging, my wifi is on, spotify alwa...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Retina Support

Hi Is there support for retina display with the spotify app for IOS7 and the Mac app offered for teh desktop. Thnaks Lee

• Hi   Is there support for retina display with the spotify app for IOS7 and the Mac app offered for teh desktop.   Thnaks   Lee
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

play queue getting confused

HI. I am using an ipad air airplaying to a hifi with spotify. Whilst it works, it frequently gets 'confused' I will start a tune then add the next tune sometimes this is fine. Sometimes it jumps straight to the tune I am adding to come up next, as I ...

• HI. I am using an ipad air airplaying to a hifi with spotify.   Whilst it works, it frequently gets 'confused'   I will start a tune then add the next tune sometimes this is fine. S...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes