Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Miss songs on iPad after creating an own playlist w. songs not available at Spotify

Miss songs on iPad after creating an own playlist w. songs not available at Spotify

Hey guys,

I created an own playlist with a lot of tracks available on Spotify. Nevertheless some tracks were'nt available, therefore I imported them on my own via the Mac OS Spotify App and added them to my playlist. Then I downloaded the whole playlist on my iPhone and I can listen to all the music, even the self-added ones. 

Now I checked the Spotify App on my iPad, where I also see the playlist but there I miss some self-added songs. I see two songs in grey (I have to download the playlist while I'm connected to the same network etc. do listen to them - that's clear) but the other 4 self-added songs arn't there. I can't find them in the playlist on my iPad whereas they are available and ready to listen to the (ofline) playlist on my iPhone.

If I take a closer look on the Mac OS Spotify App under "local data" I also see that two songs were grey, the other 4 were not, even if they arn't available on Spotify like the other two ones. That's strange, on all deviceses Spotify tells me that this playlist has 142 songs (on my iPhone, Mac OS and iPad where some songs were not available).

What can I do to listen to all songs like on my iPhone oder Mac OS?

0 Replies

Suggested posts