iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Song has muffled vocals

I use the latest version of Spotify on an iPhone 5s with iOS 9.3.1. Every time I listen to Neighbor Song by Aunt Martha, I can barely hear the vocals--just the instruments. This just started happinging today even though it was fine previously. I've d...

• I use the latest version of Spotify on an iPhone 5s with iOS 9.3.1. Every time I listen to Neighbor Song by Aunt Martha, I can barely hear the vocals--just the instruments. This just started happingi...
  • chelseanoel07
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify songs not playing

After my premium expired, I noticed some of my songs weren't playing. They'd be skipped over and not played. I noticed this was only with songs I downloaded while I had premium and didn't affect songs I've never played or never downloaded. This is a ...

• Casual Listener
  • After my premium expired, I noticed some of my songs weren't playing. They'd be skipped over and not played. I noticed this was only with songs I downloaded while I had premium and didn't affect song...
  • liamreilley19
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Controls missing

I've have only just updated my iPad mini to the latest 5.5.0.1023 Spotify version and am disppointed to see that the bottom bar where the playing controls, volume control and track title with elapsed time has been simplified to only show the title & ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've have only just updated my iPad mini to the latest 5.5.0.1023 Spotify version and am disppointed to see that the bottom bar where the playing controls, volume control and track title with elapsed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs being put in random places when I add them to a playlist

I've had spotify for some time now and just recently whenever I added new songs to a playlist on my phone they are being put in random places, not at the bottom where they normally would be. It's really annoying have to find these songs and drag and ...

• I've had spotify for some time now and just recently whenever I added new songs to a playlist on my phone they are being put in random places, not at the bottom where they normally would be. It's rea...
  • Shake-a-Hoof
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle play is not random

Whenever I hit shuffle on my playlist the same thing happens; first song plays, second song plays, then the first song plays again! I then hit skip next and within the next five songs, second song plays again. Anyone experienced this? I believe this ...

• Whenever I hit shuffle on my playlist the same thing happens; first song plays, second song plays, then the first song plays again! I then hit skip next and within the next five songs, second song pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes when watching some videos

I have a Iphone 4S and when i updated Spotify for some months ago i cannot watch some specific videos. For example, i can watch Comedy Central`s Videos but i can`t watch Adult Swim`s Videos. Has this do to about Adult swim or my Iphone?

• I have a Iphone 4S and when i updated Spotify for some months ago i cannot watch some specific videos. For example, i can watch Comedy Central`s Videos but i can`t watch Adult Swim`s Videos. Has this...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify update 5.5 don't play well

I use Spotify in an iPad Pro (iOs 9.3.1). Spotify works well until your last update (5.5) when the music stops randomly, jumping and doing impossible to listening. I am tired with the hundred of problems and the poor support that you have for iOs. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify in an iPad Pro (iOs 9.3.1). Spotify works well until your last update (5.5) when the music stops randomly, jumping and doing impossible to listening. I am tired with the hundred of prob...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 9.3.1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Visualizer error

On a site I found a link (spotify:app:visualizer) to open the music visualizer, however if I try opening it from the search bar it says Cant open this type of link on this device or whatever. I have an iPhone 6, spotify 5.5.0, the latest one. Can you...

• On a site I found a link (spotify:app:visualizer) to open the music visualizer, however if I try opening it from the search bar it says Cant open this type of link on this device or whatever. I have ...
  • tomkumaton
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting two accounts together, and connecting them onto facebook.

I had spotify on my iphone a while ago and had it signed up through facebook. A little while after, I deleted my facebook thinking i could still use spotify; as it turned out, I had to make a new account with an email address. Now that I have faceboo...

• I had spotify on my iphone a while ago and had it signed up through facebook.  A little while after, I deleted my facebook thinking i could still use spotify; as it turned out, I had to make a n...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    connect accounts
    Facebook
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't go online

Using the latest version of Spotify on iOS 9.3.1 (iPhone 6). There is not way for me to cancel offline mode. Yes, my Internet is fine.

• Casual Listener
  • Using the latest version of Spotify on iOS 9.3.1 (iPhone 6). There is not way for me to cancel offline mode. Yes, my Internet is fine.
  • zsignal
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Waiting to download

I have tried everything I know, but many of my playlist will not fully download to offline. The playlist will get about 80-80 percent complete and then just indefinitely freeze. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried everything I know, but many of my playlist will not fully download to offline. The playlist will get about 80-80 percent complete and then just indefinitely freeze. Please help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My app is glitched.

For some reason on my phone the spotify app doesn't have the nav bar on the bottom. But when i logon onto another account it appears. How come it won't show up on my account?

• For some reason on my phone the spotify app doesn't have the nav bar on the bottom. But when i logon onto another account it appears. How come it won't show up on my account?
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Controls Inaccessible on iPad in Landscape Mode

As the title says, on version 5.5.0.1023 the controls are inaccessible on the iPad in landscape mode.I have an iPad Pro (9.7") on iOS 9.3.1

image.png
  • Regular
  • As the title says, on version 5.5.0.1023 the controls are inaccessible on the iPad in landscape mode. I have an iPad Pro (9.7") on iOS 9.3.1  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    controls
    ipad
    landscape mode
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to create playlists in folders inside folders on iOS

To create playlists in folders inside folders I have to use a computer, because the app doesn't allow it.Will we ever be able to move playlists and folders in the spotify app?

• To create playlists in folders inside folders I have to use a computer, because the app doesn't allow it. Will we ever be able to move playlists and folders in the spotify app?
  • finnaqua
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Playlist iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't turn off shuffle

I've tried resetting my iPhone to see if that was the problem then I deleted the app and downloaded it again but when I'm in my playlist it continues to shuffle the songs

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried resetting my iPhone to see if that was the problem then I deleted the app and downloaded it again but when I'm in my playlist it continues to shuffle the songs
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artwork loads very slowly

for a couple of weeks now the art of all albums and artists loads very slowly. It used to be there instantly.. now it varies between 5 seconds and 20 seconds. When I do a fresh install, it works for a day or so, but then it's back to slooooow loading...

• Regular
  • for a couple of weeks now the art of all albums and artists loads very slowly. It used to be there instantly.. now it varies between 5 seconds and 20 seconds. When I do a fresh install, it works...
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plug Ipod touch into Harley Davidson Boom! Audio with USB

I am having an issue playing my iPod touch USB into my Harley Davidson Motorcycle. It keeps poping up as "No playable music detected" I have already contacted Apple and they said they could not do anything about it because all of the music is on Spot...

• I am having an issue playing my iPod touch USB into my Harley Davidson Motorcycle. It keeps poping up as "No playable music detected" I have already contacted Apple and they said they could not do an...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Other] Consistent Labeling of "Podcasts"

It's called "Podcasts" in the "Browse" view and "Podcasts & Videos" in the "Your Library" view. What's the difference? If there is no difference, what about calling it the same?

• Gig Goer
  • It's called "Podcasts" in the "Browse" view and "Podcasts & Videos" in the "Your Library" view. What's the difference? If there is no difference, what about calling it the same?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment?

Why am I being charged twice? How can I contact someone and speak to them regarding this issue?!

• Why am I being charged twice? How can I contact someone and speak to them regarding this issue?!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes