Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS 14.4

My Question or Issue

Only 300 of my liked songs show up on my iOS spotify app. I added all my liked songs to a playlist so the number could be shown since on the desktop app there is no count for liked songs. 

20210317_183415000_iOS.pngScreenshot 2021-03-17 133227.png

Only 300 songs on the app but, the playlist shows them all. 

20210317_183125000_iOS.png

It's not a huge issue but, it is inconvenient to have to save to a playlist instead of being able to swipe on a song to save to liked. When the liked songs are working on the desktop application and web player.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ryleyy, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Ryleyy, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

did you ever manage to sort it out? ive just started having this exact same issue

Hey @Noah-,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

To confirm, did you already try the troubleshooting steps that @Billy-J mentioned above?

If the issue persists, let us know the make, model and OS version of the device where this is happening.

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Billy-Jo’s solution solved it for me

It's happening to mine as well which is much more of an inconvenience for me. I don't pay to have my songs liked and then not listed where I want them to be. 

Hey @Hatchi,

Thanks for your reply in this thread 🙂

Just to confirm, have you already tried the troubleshooting proposed by @Billy-J? If not, a clean reinstall, as mentioned above, could help.

If this does not do the trick, please send us the exact make/model and OS of your device along with the Spotify version you use.

We'll keep an eye on your response!

CarlosEModerator

Hi, I’m having this issue and a clean reinstall hasn’t helped, it’s still missing heaps of songs. I’m on an iPhone 13 Pro Max with version 8.8.50 of Spotify. Please help!

Hey @auntiebeave,

Thanks for reaching out.

As a next step, please log out from both devices and log back in making sure to use the same login credentials. If that doesn't help, send us a few screenshots that show the discrepancy in the song count.

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts