Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple Issues with account

Multiple Issues with account

I sent this to Spotify Support and am waiting for a response but if anyone can help I'd appreciate it: My spotify account is having multiple issues. First, I signed up for and was charged for the 3 month premium trail for $1.04 after tax or however much it was, but it seems only my iphone is using the premium account while my macbook still says I have the free account and I'm signed in using the same information on each. Also, I spent a number of hours following people/bands, adding/making playlists on my macbook, but none of that information synced with my iphone, again signed into the same account on both. The app is also not allowing me to connect with facebook when given the option. It says I'm already connected but then no information is accessible such as people to follow and whatnot. The iphone app is also not accurately showing that I'm following people/playlists. I've done multiple troubleshooting techniques such as logging out and logging back in and reinstalling the app, but neither have helped.

1 Reply

@jake_wollner

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase?

In it, it shows the Spotify username you paid for:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use it to login to your account in your macbook. It's the one with the Premium features.

If you didn't get any email receipt, you can log into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

You can login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription here:

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts