Music interrupted by random songs

Solved!

Music interrupted by random songs

Plan - Premium

Country - UK

Device iPhone 7

Operating System - IOS 12.1.4

My Question or Issue

Hi - I was listening to an album on a train last night (Nine Inch Nails) but every time I tried to listen to a track about 30-60 seconds in the track stopped and was interrupted by another playlist called 'Chill Vibes' which I've never heard of nevermind listened to. This happened for about an hour before I gave up. This has happened a few times - I've logged out everywhere, reset my password and reinstalled the app with nothing helping. It doesn't happen all the time and appears to be random. Any ideas? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Frankwell,

Sorry that didn't help 🙂

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also recommend using the Remove Offline devices and Sign Out Everywhere, probably resetting your wifi and Spotify account password too, from your Spotify account page 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Everything you suggested I’ve done as mentioned already. All details are on the original post. Spotify version 8.4.95. Thanks!

Hey @Frankwell 

Sorry for the delay 🙂

Could you check out this Spotify Answer to see if that helps?

Thanks!

Hi Loxer!

I've already logged out of all devices, have not logged into any others and have changed my password.

Regards,

Frankwell

Hey @Frankwell,

Could you check this article to see if that helps?

Thanks 🙂

Thanks for getting back in contact. That answer did not help.
Marked as solution

Hey @Frankwell,

Sorry that didn't help 🙂

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. I hope this helps!

Suggested posts