Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Daily Mix 1 won't play

My Daily Mix 1 won't play

When I press play for my Daily mix 1, nothing happens.  The song that im currently playing continues to play.  All of my other daily mixes, playlists, and stations work fine.

6 Replies

Hey @sb47, that's very bizarre and definitely not cool!

Does it work if you try selecting any other tracks in your Daily Mix 1? I'd suggest following a few troubleshooting steps such as logging out and back in, rebooting your device or as a last resort, try reinstalling the app.

Let us know how you get on!

Also had this issue. Tried restarting the app and it didn't help. Tried rebooting iphone, didn't help. Reinstalled app and the issue has resolved.

@Swanny Now the same thing is happening with Daily Mix 2... 😕

Hey @spotifyguyy, does it happen with other tracks in the Daily Mixes, or is it just the first track of the mix? Does the track appeared grayed out or anything odd like that?

Well I'm not a big shot premium member so all the tracks are greyed out (yeah I'm scrub whatever). It's still happening intermittently with all of the Daily Mixes. If I create a playlist using the Daily Mix and then play that playlist it's sort of a jenky work around. Cheers

I've got the same problem but only on the webplayer.

Read somewhere that it helps to log off of all the devices, which can be done in your account - no need to use the different devices to do so.

I did that and it worked at first but meanwhile it doesn't work anymore.

One solution I found is to launch the Mix on my phone, select the device I want the tracks to be played (in my case the webplayer) and then I log off from my phone.

If you keep logged in on the phone the next track will again be played on the phone...

It's a bit annoying but so far it works.

Suggested posts