Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My Liked playlist deleted

My Liked playlist deleted

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 5 se (yes it’s old but it works very well so the age of the phone shouldn’t affect spotify)

Operating System

(iOS idk not current)

My Question or Issue

My liked playlist suddenly is empty, whenever I go and see a song that I know I have liked, it says I liked it. I unliked and re liked a song and it added back on.  There’s no way I can find all those songs again since it was 300+ songs. I looked on the deleted playlist thing and it says I haven’t deleted anything. I didn’t hide any songs. Someone please help me out on this.

2 Replies

Hi @DingusKhahn!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

This is an Ongoing Issue that Spotify is investigating, which you can find more information about here. On that page, there will be a status update of the next steps to take and information to provide. Please add your +VOTE, as this will help with the investigation. Additionally, subscribe to the thread by selecting the 3 dots at the top right hand corner.

Sometimes a clean reinstall of the app seemed to resolve the issue.

Hope this will be fixed soon.

Cheers!

https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:user:1gdr7ny1wk8oegnhcd6cn9jc1&size=detail&theme=ligh...

Hi,

I'm having the same issue on iPhone7 (very frustrating as I like to revisit my recent liked songs with friends). The thread you linked is talking about Desktop version and is marked as RESOLVED, however I'm still facing the issue even after upgrading the app to the latest version - please help.

Thanks!

Martin

Suggested posts