Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Spotify app ver 8.7.10 automatically stops the song at 10s

My Spotify app ver 8.7.10 automatically stops the song at 10s

My Spotify automatically stop songs on my fav list at 10s. I am using iphone 11promax ios 15.0.2. I have tried to restart the phone and reinstalled the app but nothing changes. What should I do now? 
thank you. 

3 Replies

@Halinh8896 wrote:

My Spotify automatically stop songs on my fav list at 10s. I am using iphone 11promax ios 15.0.2. I have tried to restart the phone and reinstalled the app but nothing changes. What should I do now? 
thank you. 

Can someone tell me what cybersec is or where it is, I have Nord VPN and I am having the 10 second problem and or now cannot log in, "error code 30 firewall proxy" bullcrap nonsense and Spotify support is not helping much. Cannot believ they don't have phone support!!!!!!!!!! Dave

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

@Halinh8896, make sure that you've allowed the Spotify app to access your local network. This can be done under your iPhone's settings > Privacy > Local Network. Find Spotify and make sure it's toggled on. You could also try changing the network to see if that does the trick.

@Keeling165, you can check out the steps mentioned here. If you're still experiencing this issue, we'd recommend getting in touch with Nord VPN directly.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

A few weeks ago, random songs kept getting ‘stuck’ approx 10s in. Maybe 1 in 10 songs. This week it’s pretty much every song - at least 19 in 20 songs! It happens no matter if a downloaded or online playlist, whether a playlist or album or song radio. It only happens on my iPhone app, not on my windows laptop. (I use premium family)

Suggested posts