Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't unhide a song.

I can't unhide a song.

I'm currently using an iOS device, specifically Iphone, I've been trying to unhide a song that i want to listen, I've tried uninstall and reinstall, nothing seems to work, I also tried to unhide it on my laptop but they say it can only be unhide on my phone, the hidden button is still there but nothing happens when i click it. What should i do?
4 Replies

Also, I'm a premium user.

Hi there @eryxie,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. We'd like to take a closer look into this so that you'll be able to unhide your songs.

Just to be sure, did you follow the steps that's provided in this article?

Another useful step to do is to perform a clean reinstall. We see that you mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app. However a clean reinstall will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

Keep us posted as we'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Thanks for your response! I've read the article linked above and did all the steps. The video linked below is what happens when I try to unhide, is there any other things I should do? 

Thanks in advance!

Hey @eryxie,

Thanks for showing the issue to us!
This looks like it could be connected to your internal cached data on Spotify's end.
Fret not though, as this can be easily fixed by our support.

Ask them to check if there are any issues with your offline cached data and they'll take it from there.
In case you do need further assistance afterwards and/or the issue persists, do let us know 🙂

We'll be on the lookout for your response.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts