NEXT STEP

My Spotify only plays Kelly Clarkson

Solved!

My Spotify only plays Kelly Clarkson

Premium

Canada

iPhone 7 

iOS 13.3.1

I can play one song I choose, but then any song after that is by Kelly Clarkson. This happens when I’m in one of my playlists or picking random songs. If it hit “next” I get more Kelly Clarkson. If I hit “back” I get to other songs on my playlist. It’s like my Spotify is trolling me! Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @amywoods, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app following these steps?

Also, based on your first post - seems like you have an iPhone 7 running iOS 13.3.1. There is a software update available for your iPhone, and you can update it by going to Settings > General > Software Update.

If you're still having trouble even after the reinstall and software update - send me a video recording of what happens after you play the first song. Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @amywoods, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try a clean reinstall of the Spotify app following these steps?

Also, based on your first post - seems like you have an iPhone 7 running iOS 13.3.1. There is a software update available for your iPhone, and you can update it by going to Settings > General > Software Update.

If you're still having trouble even after the reinstall and software update - send me a video recording of what happens after you play the first song. Make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Let me know how this goes! 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Thank you so much for offering to help! I deleted and reinstalled the app, and also updated my iOs and the issue is resolved. 

Hi @amywoods,

Perfect! You're welcome, I'm here to help. 
If you need anything in the future, feel free to start a topic and the Community will be here to help. 

Have a fantastic day! 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts