Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Top Songs Don’t Change

My Top Songs Don’t Change

Hello,

I’ve had my spotify account for several years, and I’ve run into the annoying problem that my top songs don’t change at all. Like ever. Even though some of the songs up there I have rarely listened to, or haven’t listened to in 2 years, and trust me i’ve obsessively listened to a lot of other music since then. I don’t know if this is a bug or glitch or something with just my account personally, but it’s super annoying. Please help. 

2 Replies

Hey @larney,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

First we need to make sure which playlists are we talking about. Do you mean the yearly Top Songs playlist or another Made For You playlist?

It is also important to check, if you've not saved a previous iteration of a Made For You playlist, which you see as the real updated one is buried somewhere in the library. You can check this by opening the desktop app and scrolling through Your Library. If you find duplicate playlists, compare their contents.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I've been having the same problem with spotify stats, receiptify, and the yearly spotify wrapped. My top tracks never change, it's the same as its been years ago yet I haven't listened to that music in years. My account is secure and I've been listening to my music excessively even over night. I'll be playing the same songs over and over just to see nothing change in the stats. It's really annoying because my taste in music has changed a lot over the years but I see no difference. 

Suggested posts