Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My + icon has now reverted back to a heart icon.

My + icon has now reverted back to a heart icon.

On April 12th, I noticed that my Spotify.app has reverted back to using the old ❤️ icon.

I was just getting used to the change from the ❤️ to the + icon, along with the new features that I actually liked. Now the app has reverted back to the older method which makes adding songs to playlists cumbersome. I was very appreciative of the new method as I am always on the go so when I hear a new tune I wish to add to a playlist, the new method made it happen in two clicks. Now it’s back to the …. Well, you know…

How did this happen? Why?

Me:

* iOS v16.3.1
* Spotify App V: 8.8.24.312

My iPad and other systems are showing the + icon with the latest version of Spotify
6 Replies

Hey @1268909852

Don't worry, this is normal. I've seen this happen to some other people too.

The Plus button change might disappear temporarily from your account while Spotify continues to roll out this feature to everyone.

It should come back to your account at some point in the future. The team is still working on making the Plus button experience better.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Months and still no damn heart. 

yep...

mine just went back to the heart unfortunately adding songs/albums is so annoying now

it just went back idk if it was bc of this but if it was thank u 🙏 

I agree. I liked and was getting used to the new update, but it reverted to the heart. I hope it changes. 

Suggested posts