Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My music won’t play without wifi connection

My music won’t play without wifi connection

Plan

Premium

Country

Russia

Device

(iPhone XR)

Operating System

(iOS 13.5.1)

My Question or Issue

I tried to play my music with my 4G connection on but it didn't work. I have checked that I allow my phone to use 4G for Spotify and set my music quality in the app at the Normal level. But every time I switch to the 4G the app keep on saying”Loading” and didn’t allow me to listen to playlist online. When I connect to my wifi everything work normally. The problem is not about my 4G connection cause Facebook and other apps run normally with my 4G. Help

3 Replies

Hey @OanhHoang, thanks for reaching out to the Community about this!

Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

If you're still having trouble, let me know what device this happens on, as well as the current software version. Also, attach a screenshot of what you’re seeing exactly and I’ll take a look at it for you.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello. So i’ve tried to open the link you attached but It is shown that I don't have permission to open the link. So I tried to re-download the app again and nothing happens. I still can not play my music with 4G on. For details i’m using iPhone XR and I have the Spotify app version 8.5.72(the latest) and i’m attaching below several photos with might help you to understand what kind of problem i’m facing. You can probably see that I’m using Premium Pack and have my LTE on(which works normal for Facebook and Instagram). So I don't really know where is the problem
[Image.jpeg][Image.jpeg][Image.jpeg]

Hey @OanhHoang,

I can’t see the screenshots on my end. If you’re viewing this via email, click the link to this post and when you reply, under the Attachments section of your reply - tap and attach the screenshots so I can take a look.

Thanks!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts