Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Two ipads. Separate music downloaded.

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and helpCountryU.K.DeviceIpadOperating SystemIOS My Question or IssueIs it possible for a premium subscription to use two ipads with separate...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help Country U.K. Device Ipad Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iPhone 5] Spotify says 'No Internet Connection' with full service on mobile.

Spotify keeps giving the error of "No internect connection" or "Spotify is offline" even when I have plenty of cell signal (4G/LTE). I have a Premium subscription in the US on an iPhone 5 (OS 11.3.1). This has been happening for a number of weeks and...

• Spotify keeps giving the error of "No internect connection" or "Spotify is offline" even when I have plenty of cell signal (4G/LTE). I have a Premium subscription in the US on an iPhone 5 (OS 11.3.1)...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loging in

Hi, I am currently using free Spotify and have been doing so for the past 2 years on my PC and iPhone 7 Plus. Recently, I went on holiday to Vietnam for 12 days and the first thing I noticed when I tried to open Spotify on my first day there, is that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am currently using free Spotify and have been doing so for the past 2 years on my PC and iPhone 7 Plus. Recently, I went on holiday to Vietnam for 12 days and the first thing I noticed when I t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Skip, Pause, or play random artist/playlist

This has been happening for the past 2-3 months, but it has not been a big issue until now. My music is skipping, pausing, and/or playing some random artist that I've never looked up on both my mobile device and my laptop (this happens whether i have...

• This has been happening for the past 2-3 months, but it has not been a big issue until now. My music is skipping, pausing, and/or playing some random artist that I've never looked up on both my mobil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not playing in Car

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueSpotify will not play via Bluetooth or charging cable conncection in my 2015 Fiat. It will show the srub icon bar moving as if it is playing but it will not have aud...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Spotify will not play via Bluetooth or charging cable conncection in my 2015 Fiat. It wil...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No song selection on Apple Watch 3

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 7, Apple Watch 3Operating SystemUp to date My Question or IssueEver since the spotify app released for the Apple Watch, I've been waiting for a way to select a specific song in a playlist, rather than just th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 7, Apple Watch 3 Operating System Up to date   My Question or Issue Ever since the spotify app released for the Apple Watch, I've been wa...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [iPad] New Update Won’t Allow Reorder Of Songs In Playlist

Hey, I’m using an iPad Air 2 (IOS 12.2) and the newest update, I think it was either Tuesday 16 April or Wednesday 17 April, seems to have changed they way my playlists work. I like to keep my songs in a custom order where all the songs by a certain ...

• Regular
  • Hey, I’m using an iPad Air 2 (IOS 12.2) and the newest update, I think it was either Tuesday 16 April or Wednesday 17 April, seems to have changed they way my playlists work.   I like to keep ...
  • Novy
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 4 likes

Shuffle not available on some playlists

Plan - PremiumCountry - USDevice - iPhone 8Operating System - iOS 10 My Question or Issue - I have the latest version of Spotify running on my phone. Spotify is up-to-date, as is the OS. I've found several Spotify-created playlists that don't have sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Country - US Device - iPhone 8 Operating System - iOS 10   My Question or Issue - I have the latest version of Spotify running on my phone. Spotify is up-...
  • handymonkey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Shuffle Playlist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline on Apple Whatch

Is Spotify going to release an update with support for offline listening on the Apple Watch?I’m not gonna pay for two music services anymore, but spotify in my opinion is definitively better than Apple Music, and it’s unacceptable they still didn’t i...

• Casual Listener
  • Is Spotify going to release an update with support for offline listening on the Apple Watch? I’m not gonna pay for two music services anymore, but spotify in my opinion is definitively better than A...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 22 likes

Music keeps jumping to the next song

PLAN PremiumCountry NEW ZEALANDDeviceiPhone S6,Operating SystemSOFTWARE ios 12.2 My Question or IssueAfter each song starts it jumps to the next whether its on a playlist or from the spotify selections. Please help as it is driving me crazy and will ...

• Casual Listener
  • PLAN Premium Country NEW ZEALAND Device iPhone S6, Operating System SOFTWARE ios 12.2   My Question or Issue After each song starts it jumps to the next whether its on a playlist or...
  • 4hq-m7u1_0cup
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sticky Playlist FEATURE REQUEST:

FEATURE REQUEST:that we can designate one playlist as STICKY ... and it would laways be on the TOP of the list of playlists. Would make it easier to find our favorite playlist, especially while driving and using the app,

• Music Fan
  • FEATURE REQUEST: that we can designate one playlist as STICKY ... and it would laways be on the TOP of the list of playlists. Would make it easier to find our favorite playlist, especially while dri...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone not synchronising with Mac (desktop)

Plan: PremiumCountry: UK Device: iPhone XR Hi, I seem to be experiencing a problem when I add songs to playlists on iPhone. When I open Spotify on my Mac, the songs I have saved on my iPhone do not syncronise to my desktop. I've reinstalled spotify o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: UK   Device: iPhone XR   Hi,   I seem to be experiencing a problem when I add songs to playlists on iPhone.   When I open Spotify on my Mac, the so...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify plays music as soon as I lock my iPhone.

When Spotify is open on my iPhone it plays music as soon as I lock the phone. Even if I go into the app, press pause, go back to the home screen and then lock the phone it will play the music. The only way to stop this is by fully closing the app.

• When Spotify is open on my iPhone it plays music as soon as I lock the phone. Even if I go into the app, press pause, go back to the home screen and then lock the phone it will play the music. The on...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Editing Playlist

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceiPadOperating System(iOS 10, Android O My Question or IssueSpotify will not let my edit my playlists anymore. I used to be able to re-order the songs in my playlist, but after the update the edit feature is gone. I have tried s...

B43611B4-15A4-45E7-8C3A-2BEEAAF02B6E.jpeg
  • Plan Free Country UK Device iPad Operating System (iOS 10, Android O   My Question or Issue Spotify will not let my edit my playlists anymore. I used to be able to re-order the so...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops when app not on the screen

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueAs soon as the Spotify app leaves my screen, either when I lock the phone or change app, the music stops. It only works when app is visible on the screen... could you...

• Plan Premium Country France Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue As soon as the Spotify app leaves my screen, either when I lock the phone or change app, t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Playlists] IOS “I am not a robot” process is quite buggy.

Just to inform, I have recently given up posting here from my iPhone (7+ 12.2) as even when the Verification is fine, I often get a warning that was not ok after posting a comment. I’ve averaged it at about 1 in 5 attempts. I’d love to be able to add...

• Music Fan
  • Just to inform, I have recently given up posting here from my iPhone (7+ 12.2) as even when the Verification is fine, I often get a warning that was not ok after posting a comment. I’ve averaged it a...
  • Jamieip
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume fluctuates with chrome cast

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone XS Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueThe volume when I cast through my google chrome cast to my tv fluctuates up and down on its own with every song and it’s super annoying. If i can’t find a solution the...

•   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XS  Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue The volume when I cast through my google chrome cast to my tv fluctuates up an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my Spotify artist radio is not working, the genre radio works but not artist radio.

Everytime I try the artist radio, it acts like it is loading put never loads. The genre radio works but this one doesn’t and I tried everything that other people suggested who had similar problems and nothing worksPlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevic...

• Everytime I try the artist radio, it acts like it is loading put never loads. The genre radio works but this one doesn’t and I tried everything that other people suggested who had similar problems an...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't enable Spotify Voice

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceiPhone XR My Question or IssueI am not seeing any option to enable Spotify Voice. Spotify isn't listed in my phone's microphone permissions, and a long press on the search button in the app doesn't trigger the voice prompt...

• Plan Premium   Country US   Device iPhone XR   My Question or Issue I am not seeing any option to enable Spotify Voice.  Spotify isn't listed in my phone's microphone ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Personal Artist page too cluttered due to singly liked songs

My Question or IssueDear Community and Spotify support, I have been asking myself over and over the same question, maybe I oversee the functionality, or maybe its not there, either way I would really like some help?! My problem with spotify functiona...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Dear Community and Spotify support,   I have been asking myself over and over the same question, maybe I oversee the functionality, or maybe its not there, either way I w...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Artists Favorites
    Artists list
    artists page
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes