Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlists on my phone are stuck loading

My playlists on my phone are stuck loading

So I have a Spotify premium account for months now and I haven't had any problems until now.

A few days ago I updated Spotify on my phone (iPhone 4 iOS 6). The current version I have now is 0.9.3.212. I opened the app and poof* I saw all my playlists disappear in a blink. I thought what the..? I also have an iPad (un-updated) and my playlists there seem unharmed, which also applies for Spotify on my laptop.

What's going on here? I have already searched through the web and over here, but I couldn't find anything useful. Can anyone please help me with this? I would really appreciate it. I miss my songs when I'm on the road 😞

Thanks in advance,

Lisa

Mod edit: made title clearer for other users with the same problem.

25 Replies

Hey @user-removed thanks so much for letting us know! Give us a shout if you need anything else.

Just wondering, what is a hard reset and how do I do that?

By the way, I tried to install an older version of Spotify on my iPhone (that I already had on iTunes) to perhaps solve my problems. Unfortunately it didn't work that well.. This is all I get when I start the app:

IMG_0633.PNG

Hold the home and lock buttons on your device until the apple logo appears on screen.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Wohoo! It worked! After all these weeks with no music.

The hard reset solved both my problem with lost playlists and music stopping after a few minutes. Thanks!!

Thank you!!! I was going crazy about this. Tried the "hard reset" and it worked. Just realised, how much I need my Spotify to work 🙂

I was having the same issue described above.  I'm happy to know the double reset helps.  I'm trying it for myself at the moment, but thats a pretty strong solution.  What's the underlying issue?  Btw yes this worked for me too and I'm happy to keep using the wonderful app.

Suggested posts