iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't synch spotify to my ipod

I've been trying to export a playlist from my spotify account to my ipod without success, i am a premium customer but i don't seem able to transfer them over whenever i highlight manually synchronize my spotify closes down. i have uninstalled and rei...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to export a playlist from my spotify account to my ipod without success , i am a premium customer but i don't seem able to transf...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify sur tablettes

Spotify est completement innabapté aux tablettes, il n'integre pas de fonction tactile!!

• Spotify est completement innabapté aux tablettes, il n'integre pas de fonction tactile!!
  • Termi87
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists

the playists on my phone account are different from the playlists on my laptop.... how do i manage this?

• the playists on my phone account are different from the playlists on my laptop.... how do i manage this?
  • ScottyLove
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone 4S issue - - Trial vs Premium

I'm tend to make snap decisions, and about one hour after installing the Spotify app on my iphone today, i decided to just get Premium. However, my phone still says I have 45 hours left on my trial, and I see no way to let it know that I'm a Premium ...

•   I'm tend to make snap decisions, and about one hour after installing the Spotify app on my iphone today, i decided to just get Premium.   However, my phone still says I have 45 hour...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files will not sync to phone!

My iphone is connected to the same wifi as my computer, and is also plugged in. Both spotify on my iphone and computer are running and both playlists are marked for offline sync. My local files, after being placed in my playlist do not sync to my pho...

• Casual Listener
  • My iphone is connected to the same wifi as my computer, and is also plugged in. Both spotify on my iphone and computer are running and both playlists are marked for offline sync. My local files, afte...
  • caitiemcmen
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio station stops

Why does my radio station always stop after 7 to 10 songs?

• Why does my radio station always stop after 7 to 10 songs?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

What happened to Air Play??

Air Play disappeared on the latest update. Even if I double tap the hope button and scroll over to the left, the Air Play icon isn't there. I have to launch iTunes and use Air Play from there then go back to Spotify once I selected the correct speake...

• Regular
  • Air Play disappeared on the latest update. Even if I double tap the hope button and scroll over to the left, the Air Play icon isn't there. I have to launch iTunes and use Air Play from there then go...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone app cannot log in(offline/online)

I have had spotify on my iPhone for months now and recently clicked from offline to online playback and it would not connect so I logged out an now I am unable to log into my account via iPhone

• I have had spotify on my iPhone for months now and recently clicked from offline to online playback and it would not connect so I logged out an now I am unable to log into my account via iPhone
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Won't connect / log in on iPad mini

Hello.I am a long time spotify user. Been running fine on a PC, iPad2, iPad Mini and Android until today.The iPad mini app would not connect to the service and insisted I had not Internet connection when I actually did have an Internet connection.I u...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am a long time spotify user. Been running fine on a PC, iPad2, iPad Mini and Android until today. The iPad mini app would not connect to the service and insisted I had not Internet con...
  • NikTheGreek
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists offline slowness problem

Hi. I'm Premium. I have a serious problem. Spotify slow very many. I downloaded playlists offline to my iPhone at 70 Kbps. But I have 6Mbps on my ISP. My ISP, downloading all rise to 6 Mbps. They could switch Spotify servers?Spotify is a problem.This...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I'm Premium. I have a serious problem. Spotify slow very many. I downloaded playlists offline to my iPhone at 70 Kbps. But I have 6Mbps on my ISP. My ISP, downloading all rise to 6 Mbps. ...
  • Cinabrium
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My account won't work on iPhone

I log into my wfogarty account on here and says no premium updated card info and my computer says premium whats wrong

• Casual Listener
  • I log into my wfogarty account on here and says no premium updated card info and my computer says premium whats wrong
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio station stops playback after 5 songs or so.

Hi. I have installed the latest version of Spotify on my iPad Mini. I have a trial of the premium service. I noticed that playing music from my radio stations stops after 5 songs or so. I just leave the iPad streaming and this annoying thing happens....

• Hi. I have installed the latest version of Spotify on my iPad Mini. I have a trial of the premium service. I noticed that playing music from my radio stations stops after 5 songs or so. I just leav...
  • RLB1024
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone

I did the 30 day trial and it said i could use mobile devices for 30 days but when i go to play them on my iphone it says u have to be a premium user, but i am for 30 days? help quick please

• I did the 30 day trial and it said i could use mobile devices for 30 days but when i go to play them on my iphone it says u have to be a premium user, but i am for 30 days? help quick please
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod classic sync

Hi, I backed up my ipod as instructed by it didn't save my existing itunes music on my laptop. Please help. Thanks.

• Hi,   I backed up my ipod as instructed by it didn't save my existing itunes music on my laptop.   Please help.  Thanks.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working on both my iPhone and iPad 3

After having a premium account for over 2-3 years, my spotify account suddenly stopped working on all my devices, I can re-download the playlists at my ipad because it says I don't have,premium anymore? (ImhAve checked my account and I've been charge...

• After having a premium account for over 2-3 years, my spotify account suddenly stopped working on all my devices, I can re-download the playlists at my ipad because it says I don't have,premium anymo...
  • britishwonder
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to set a stop playing timer?

I frequently enjoy listening to a radio station before falling asleep. But I've noticed that even if I use ios default clock app and use the time function to stop playing. I'll find my spotify still playing in the morning. I'm glad to know as a premi...

• Casual Listener
  • I frequently enjoy listening to a radio station before falling asleep. But I've noticed that even if I use ios default clock app and use the time function to stop playing. I'll find my spotify still ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

iPod won't download playlists

I have 40g available and yet the app refuses to download the second half of my playlists. Everything is met with an orange exclamation mark. Space is obviously not an issue (only using about 10g for the first half) so what gives? I've been paying for...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 40g available and yet the app refuses to download the second half of my playlists. Everything is met with an orange exclamation mark. Space is obviously not an issue (only using about 10g for ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app playback jumping 10 seconds

I've used the app (now at V 0.6.4.2) for about 5 months with no problems, but today it began jumping ahead 10s every 1-2s. While playing, it sounds like a bad CD, but even when not playing, the tracks continue to jump forward in neat 10s increments. ...

• I've used the app (now at V 0.6.4.2) for about 5 months with no problems, but today it began jumping ahead 10s every 1-2s. While playing, it sounds like a bad CD, but even when not playing, the track...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    mobile app
    playback
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone doesn't recognize

Hi everybody, I'm studient in USA (i'm from France), i use spotify with a prenium account,The software doesn't recognize my iphone when i connect him on my laptop (both, wifi and usb). It's a boring problem and i want to know how to fix it... What's ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody,   I'm studient in USA (i'm from France), i use spotify with a prenium account, The software doesn't recognize my iphone when i connect him on my laptop (both, wifi and usb). &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes