Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NOT GETTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT

NOT GETTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I have been emailing the support email ALL DAY and have not had the decency of a response back to my case. Case number 02076443. I can't login to my account via Facebook anymore. This is frustrating because I PAY for premium. To not even get an email back after multiple messages expressing my disappointment is aggravating. I could only create this post by creating a new free account.
11 Replies

If you reply directly back to the automated email reply which contains your case number (don't open a brand new case via the contact form) that will ensure your case reaches an adviser. Unfortunately there isn't much else you can do after that other than wait for a reply.

Spotify do also have support on twitter @SpotifyCares which can often be way faster though!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you Peter. See this is ongoing, I've waited two days and nothing. I haven't been responding to the automated email, but have filled out 3 contact forms AND sent multiple emails. I even created a free account to write on here in the hopes of assistance. Very frustrating because I use the app everyday AND pay for it.

Unfortunately I don't have twitter ๐Ÿ˜ž

Got the case number handy? I will step in an ask someone to pick it up for you.

Peter

@peter I just posted the following in another thread.

Help ! On my third day without spotify the latest email from customer support (where I'm not getting much help, they stop replying back to me) is that my account was disabled for the same reason, which I don't understand because it's still showing the charge in my bank account. The customer support rep said they CANT enable my account due to this. I have been a premium paying loyal customer for well over a year and no one can help resolve this matter with me? This has been 3 frustrating days and have yet to find a solution to enable my account. I created this new free account to reach out on the forums. Help me pleaseee !

@carina helped yesterday to get a moderator to speed it up and it did but now they're not responding. They said they can't enable it which j don't think is right.

@peter the case number is 02076443

Ah yeah I can see it was raised on another topic, unfortunately if that is their decision I'm not sure what else to suggest from the community side of things.

Peter

@peter I've seen in other threads people facing the same issue had this resolved. Is there anyway to transfer my playlists to this account and start premium over or something ?

It's tricky because your account is disabled, support may be able to rescue them and move them to a new account for you if you ask nicely though.

Peter

@peter thank you and I apologize if I come off rude. But 3 days without a service I use atleast 4-5 hours a day, and have been paying for is quite frustrating.

No, don't worry about it! I appreciate this is hugely annoying. Unfortunately I'm out of suggestions, account issues are almost always beyond the communities control. I hope the Spotify team can find a solution for you.

Peter

Thanks ! @peter I do too.

Suggested posts